Chapter 12: Trip to Holmes Chapel

I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR THE DELAY OF UPDATES!!! 

Uni has been on my back and i actually was contemplating not to finish this story for various reasons, but i have pushed back from those thoughts and completed a chapter for some lovely fans! :)

Thank you for all the support.

VOTE, COMMENT AND SPREAD THE WORD!

hope you enjoy, much love xx

-----------------------------------

Weeks past after that incident. Charlie has became older and is now starting to crawl everywhere, harry has gone back to recording with the boys for their new album and has been planning for their new tour, I haven't talked to liam since, I have seen him with the band a couple of times but I haven’t said a word. I guess him and Harry have decided to put everything aside to concentrate on the music because they are being civil. I have become close to Eleanor, she is such a lovely person, I met her when Louis came back from his trip to his hometown, she’s stayed over a few times, helping me with Charlie and just being there for me to talk to again ever since the Jaz and Liam incident and with Eleanor you can tell she makes Louis very happy. That boy never stops smiling when he is with her.

Harry has just been amazing, without I doubt I’m growing feelings for him. His family is wonderful, a couple of times his mum and sister has come down to visit us but this weekend we will be going to Harrys hometown, Holmes Chapel for a week.

As I was packing up our bag for the trip, Charlie comes crawling to my feet, his hands holding onto my leg as he attempts to stand up.

“Hi there little boy’ I say as I pick him up.

I raise him so he was to my eye level, his green eyes perfectly matching his dad’s staring into mine. I sat down on the bed as I start making ridiculous noises, making him erupt into baby laughter. Ohh he was such an adorable little boy.

I heard a rattle of keys and the door opening at the front, then closing again.

“Daddy’s home” I said smiling at Charlie

“hi there beautiful” I look to the door way, his tall figure leaning against the door frame, his arms were cross and a smile was spread across his face.

This was my favourite time of the day. When my family is complete for the day.

As Harry walks towards me and Charlie, I move over on the bed to make room for him, I had Charlie in my arms as Harry leans in to kiss him on the forehead and then travels his lips to my cheek.

“How was your day?” I asked as he took Charlie out of my heads.

“yeah it was good, it just got better though” he says smiling at Charlie.

As Harry put Charlie to sleep I continued packing for the week ahead. It was a long drive tomorrow morning and surprisingly I was looking forward to it.

As the clock struck 6am, the alarm went off; making me and Harry rise out of bed and luckily Charlie still asleep. Harry walked over to my side as I tucked the blanket around of Charlie to assure he wouldn’t get cold without us on the bed. I turned around and hugged him, his bare chest warm on my cheek as my fingertips lay on his soft bare back.

“Goodmorning” I say as I let go and make my way into the bathroom to take a shower.

“Save water and shower together” harry said with a smirk sprawled across his face.

“How about no” I say smiling shutting the door behind me.

An hour past and we were both ready, Harry was loading the car with our things and I grabbed Charlie and before we knew it we were off to Holmes Chapel. I started to fall asleep as we left London, I smiled as I looked at Harry who was concentrating in driving, and then to Charlie who was still fast asleep beside me, I leaned my head on the window looking at the still dark sky before shutting my eyes.

I woke up with the slight slam of the car door, I slowly opened my eyes, the sun shinning high in the sky. I smiled as I saw Harry greet his mum and sister who was waiting eagerly for us. I opened my door, stretched and made my way to them.

“Hi Lovely! You’re looking great love” Anne said before kissing both sides of my cheek and then hugging me. As she let go I was in for another hug from Gemma.

“Annie! How are you love?” she said in my ear.

“Good good, how are you?” I ask as we pulled away.

“yeah I’m…” before Gemma could finish, Charlies cry called out for attention as both Gemma and Anne rushed to the car, to attend him. Me and Harry just stood there laughing as he put an arm around me, guiding me back to the car so we can grab our things.

We settled in the bungaloo, it was such a cute and cozy place, as soon as everything was out of the car and into the bungaloo, harry hit the bedroom for a snooze and Charlie was in the main house getting heaps of attention from Gemma and Anne. He is always spoilt by Anne and Gemma.

I went to see if they needed anything with Charlie as I peeked through the door. There was the little boy with Gemma in the living room playing with toys.

“Annie!”

I jumped at the door as Anne started to laugh.

“Im sorry for scaring you love, want some tea?” she asked as she poured some hot water in her tea.

“Sure” I said before letting myself in the kitchen.

“you know you make him so happy?” Anne asked me as she was making my tea.

“he does the same to me, he is such a happy and chubby little boy” I replied, smiling at Charlie.

“I mean Harry Annie, ive never seen him so happy and so in love with a beautiful girl like you and he never stops talking about you” she said. Handing my tea to me.

I blushed.

“he makes me and Charlie very happy to” I replied, taking a sip of the warm tea.

“he loves you two very much Annie” she let out.

“Charlie needs his diaper changed!” Gemma yelled out from the lounge room.

We both started to laugh.

“I got it dear” Anne said before making her way towards charlie.

I took a few more sips of my tea and put my mug in the sink

“give me a shoutout if you need anything, ill just be in the Bungaloo” I said smiling at Anne and Gemma before closing the door.

I tiptoed into the room making sure I didn’t wake Harry.

He was laying on his back ontop of the sheets an arm on his side and the other on his chest. I climbed next to him, laying my head on his chest softly. He slightly moved bringing his arm on his side around me, pulling me close. I looked up to see him, he still was asleep, I closed me eyes before laying my arm on his chest. His heartbeat against the palm of my head, which I gently felt going away as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up, Harry was still fast asleep beside me. I got up and walked to the mini kitchen they had in the bungaloo, there was a little note from Gemma.

Out to get some dinner, Charlie is with us – lots of love Anne and Gemma

It was only 5pm, I decided to unpack a few things. So I started with Charlies clothes, pilling it in the wardrobe, I went into the kitchen and unpacked his bottles and baby food.

“crap” I muttered under my breath, as I realized I forgot to bring Charlies baby formula milk.

I scribbled went to get some milk for Charlie – Annie under the note that Gemma and Anne left, before grabbing a spare set of keys and putting it in my bag; making my way to the shops.

If I remember right it was just 10minute walk down their street, the sun was going down and it was getting dark. I crossed my arms against my chest as the wind began to pick up, I could see the brightness of the shopping centre coming close.

I finally reached the end of the street, looking both ways to cross the road to get to the shopping centre, it was a wide street I thought. I started to cross as the case was clear.

I reached for my phone vibrating in my pocket, I opened up the text message, the brightness causing me to squint, I smiled as I read the content but that brightness, that smile suddenly turned into pitch black and nothing.