Chapter 2: Feels like home

Chapter 2!! wooohooo :) its a short one but got it up!! yay 

10,000 reads on the first book is amazing! thanks to the supporters!! i hope this book gets as much support as the first! :)

VOTE, COMMENT, SPREAD THE WORD!

Thanks for reading, enjoy xx

----------------------------------------------

Silence took over the room as the doctor cleared her throat.

Me and Liam both looked up and the way she was looking at us, I knew there was some bad news. I tear slipped from my eyes as I looked down at Charlie.

Liam rubbed my back and got up making his way towards the doctor and they went outside.

I just held Charlie tighter,  as some of the boys needed to go.

Karen (Liam’s mum) and Niall were the only ones left when Liam came back.

His facial expression was calm.

He talked to Karen and Niall. After a while the 2 turned back to me and kissed me goodbye.

“Everythings going to be Hunny” Karen said before kissing Charlie on the forehead.

“Bye Annie” Niall called out as they both left the room.

“whats wrong?” I asked as Liam sat next to me on the bed.

“Charlie just needs to be monitored until his actual due date cause he is premmie baby” he stated. Kissing Charlie on the forehead.

I felt a little more eased but I still was worried. I would give up my own life for my baby boy.

I stayed at the hospital for 2 days after I gave birth and liam never left my side. He was always at the hospital. I was soo lucky to have him.

I was finally released.

I got out the car stepping into the front of Liams apartment complex. Holding Charlie close cause it was pretty chilly.  I smiled looking at the place.

Finally home, I thought. Liam still had 2 more tour shows but it was close to London anyway and he didn’t want me and Charlie to stay on the tour bus. But it still meant he had to leave for a few days.

Liam opens the door and I take it all in, it was my first time being in his apartment. We have been staying in his parents home for the first weeks of being in London and then it was straight on the tour bus.

He had such a neat place for a boy. I giggled to my self as liam came behind me bringing all my stuff in.

I sat on his black sofa looking around, he had a nice kitchen and a nice dining table. He told me that it had 3 rooms with ensuit. It was quite big for one person. I looked at what was infront of me. A glass coffee table, with the tv remote, a plasma tv and a beautiful painting. I looked down to see his dvds, seeing a box set of toy story. Typical. I thought, giggling.

The loud cry coming from Charlie snapped me back, as I looked down.

“hi baby boy” I say, as his cry begins to disappear.

He opened up his beautiful green eyes. It must be a mixture of mine and liams eyes, even though brown and blue doesn’t make green, it might be from the past generations genes.

He starts smiling, as I touch his nose and start making noises. Liam comes behind me putting a hand on my shoulder, I look up seeing his brown eyes peering down with such joy at Charlie.

“you’re going to make a great dad” I say smiling. Still looking at him

He leans down and kisses me, his soft lips leaving a tingling feeling behind.

“you’re going to be an amazing mum” he replies, joining me and Charlie on the sofa.

We sat like that, for a while. It was great, the feeling of being a family. After a while Liam had to go and get ready.

It was almost time for Liam to hit the road for 4 days, I saddened as he dragged his luggage down the Hallway. Charlie was asleep in the cot the boys gave as a present in Liams room.

I was just standing near the door, waiting for him. I hated goodbyes. I just wanted him for atleast a night. But a one direction concert is not a concert with a missing member.

Tears started to form as he came closer.

“aww Annie, ill be back before you know it. plus my mum will come over to help you ok? You know her number and im just a taxi ride away. Dont hesitate to call me.” he said stopping infront of me and pulling me into his arms.

“I don’t want you to go” I say as I start crying onto his shoulder, hugging him tighter.

beep beep

I hear a car honk outside, making me jump a little and I squeeze liam tighter.

He pulls away and wipes the tears from my cheeks with his thumbs.

“I’ll be back soon”

“I love you Annie Fisher” he says, bringing our face closer.

I wrap my arms around his head just to hold him tighter and to make the moment last longer but the car honked again.

He breaks away, getting his luggage and kisses me on the cheek.

“I love you Liam” I call out, as he walks to the car.

His sad eyes were staring at me through the car window and I just blew him a kiss.

He manages to smile and we waved goodbye.

I closed the door and made my way to Liams room.

I stared at Charlie, its just going to be me and you baby boy. 4 long days I thought sighing. I grabbed Charlie and I laid us on liams bed, inhaling his paco rebanne one million perfume on his sheets, as I held Charlie by my side. It was like he was there. I smiled and snuggled close to Charlie, drifting to dreamworld.