Chapter 19: Can all these little things survive in this big world?

hello!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATING woohoo chapter 19! sorry for the long as wait!! but here it is! Im on holidays now so ill be updating quickly but thats no promise! i still got work :(

Anyway hope you enjoy this!! there is only a few chapters to go :(! thank you to everyone who has supported me through this fan fiction! YOU'RE ALL AMAZING!!!

Also,, who has the "take me home" album??? i dont have mine yet :( im still waiting for it to arrive in the mail!! if you have it whats your fav song?????? :D let me know!

THANKS AGAIN! VOTE, COMMENT, SPREAD THE WORD :)

much love xx enjoy :)

-----------

I was so glad to see liam, he saved my life.

The ride home was long, my whole body was aching and weak. I just couldn’t wait to be back at home.

“who was he, Annie?” Liam asked, his voice hesitant.

I curled up into a ball in the backseat of the car, holding my knees tight.

“my dad”

I remember moving to wolverhampton, my mum had bruises on her face. I never talked about my dad until me and liam were really close. I showed a picture of my dad to Liam and explained what he did to me and my mum, he then just burnt it and told me he was in the past and that he would never come near us again.

When we finally arrived, liam helped me out of the car.

“im sorry” he whispered as he held me tightly towards the house.

The moment the door opened, there was nothing but silence as liam lays me down on the couch, I wasn’t hurt badly but I knew I looked terrible, when I was in that building, it was cold and dusty, the ropes tied around my arms and legs were tight that I could see my skin going purple, I had scratches from that gravel road and the lump on my head just caused headaches every minute.

I heard running footsteps come down from the stairs, then a sudden pause and the slow footsteps walking towards me. I could hear Louis call Liam to the kitchen and then I sensed him, his perfume filled the air, his warm breath on my face, he strokes the hair out of my face and I open my eyes.

His green eyes were red, his cheeks were wet from tears, his curls were in a mess and his dashing smile was hidden behind the worry and sadness he was displaying.

“Hi” I simply said smiling at him.

He smiles gently and kisses my hand.

The headaches were starting again, I groan in pain and just shut my eyes.

Through my shut eyes I could hear some of the boys conversation vaguely

“we have to tell the police”

“do you know where he is?”

“he is going to go after Annie again”

“I cant loose her, I love her”

there was silence and then they started talking again but I faded out, my head really hurt.

I was woken up slightly with the door shutting.

“liams going to the police” louis was whispering to Harry.

who was fixing me up, he was aiding my cuts and bruises.

“thanks, you should get some rest” he replied to louis, as he makes his way upstairs.

"call me if you need anything" he yelled down as harry smiled.

Harry’s gentle hands were sending tingles all over my body as I smiled at him, attempting to sit up.

“How are you feeling?” he asks

“better” I whispered

“lets get you to bed” he said after bandaging my cut.

He lifts me up and we make our way upstairs, I felt safe in his arms. He sits me on the bed.

I take off my dirty clothes as harry hands me one of his t-shirts.

 He helps me put it on, his hands grazing against my ribs all the way down to my hips.

I giggle slightly.

And he finally smiles.

“thank you” I whispered in his ear, kissing him on the cheek

“I cant believe I almost lost you” he sighed looking down

“hey im here now” I said smiling, holding his cheek.

“I hope by tonight he is out of our lives” he gently says

looking deep into my eyes, his soft lips touches mine. As he lays me down, I have missed him, I smiled as we parted and I closed my eyes as he holds me tightly.

"no matter what Annie, you know i love you and i would risk my life for you" he whispers gently falling to sleep.

"thank you" i smile. falling to sleep.

I felt cold, opening my eyes to a dark room, alone. It was just 4am and harry was gone. I slightly remember hearing his phone ring earlier that night and his husky voice talking to the person but I couldn’t understand what he was saying, i took no thought into it as my headaches were starting again.

I laid back down and attempted to fall asleep. But instead i was remembering and thinking, my thoughts of Charlie, his cute little cheeks, his big blue eyes, his tiny curls all reverts back to his dad, Harry. Everything he has done for me has been just amazing but it's those little things he does that make me fall in love more.

The way he half smiles, showing off his dimple

the way he can patch up my cuts

the way he can cry in front of me without being afraid

the way he looks at me and charlie

and the way he says i love you.

i was smiling to myself as memories came to mind.

Until this loud bang shot my eyes wide open.

I was scared cause it sounded just like a gun

But I was terrified towards who it was aimed at.

 -------------------------------------------------

cliffhanger!!!! :O haha sorry!!