Chapter 7: The best combination for betrayal?

A once again short chapter! but CHAPTER 7 is up my lovely readers!!!

how is the story going?? everyone enjoying it?? :)

REMEMBER VOTE, COMMENT AND SPREAD THE WORD!

thanks again, much love xx

enjoy

---------------------------------

I was packing Charlie’s stuff in the hospital. while Harry was insisting for me to stay with him and Louis.

“I cant Harry, Liam lives in the same complex. I don’t think I can handle seeing him” I said sighing.

“It’s a big complex Annie. And im pretty sure Liam went back to wolverhampton to visit his relatives. Everyone has gone back home. Stay with me and Lou? So we can look after you and Charlie”

“fine, but I need to get Charlie’s stuff and cot” I said.

“No, we will just buy new ones”

“Harry, don’t be silly, the cot was a gift from you boys and why buy more clothes when I got plenty for him, its just at Liam’s place. He is not there isn’t he? And besides I got the spare key anyway”

Have you ever felt like life wasn’t worth living anymore? Or your heart being ripped apart from your body? You don’t feel anything. You just feel empty and lost.

I pushed the key in and took in the familiarity of the place, The black couch where we sat as a happy family, saying goodbye to Liam. Our last kiss. Harry walked in first.

“where is it?” he asked, snapping me out of my daze.

“Liam’s room” I answered.

I saw him open the door, but stopped.

I assumed it was nothing and kept walking towards Harry.

“No, lets just buy one” Harry said, pushing me away from the room.

“What?, we are here already!” I said.

“Lets just go Annie” he then stated.

Why is he pushing it? I thought

“No Harry” I replied back, as I shoved him out of the way and made my way into the room.

It was pretty dark but you can still clearly see there was someone laying on the bed fast asleep. He was home?? I thought confused.

I looked at Harry and he shrugged his shoulders. Harry was probably worried that liam was home, thats why he didnt want me to go in, but i needed Charlies stuff.

I crept my way towards the cot and grabbed most of Charlie’s clothes, I had a closer view, it as liam, his back was facing me but I knew it was him.

I gave Harry the bag full of Charlies clothes.

“Here, I just need to grab more stuff”

I grabbed, the few clothes left and a photo frame of me and Charlie that liam took. It made a slight rattle as I picked it off the bedside table.

Liam slightly shuffled causing me to freeze.

He moved onto his back, exposing his body and Another body???

I dropped the frame causing it to shatter on the floor.

Both bodies jolted up, looking my way. Worries taking over their shocked looks

I stared into his eyes.

Before turning my gaze to her.

I walked away.

The sound of worries and desperation calling out my name.

right then i had that feeling, my heart was gone. i felt like a walking soul and a walking idiot.

i couldnt believe what i saw......

my ex-boyfriend and my bestfriend.

best combination for betrayal