Chapter 6: Accepting the unexpected.

Chapter 6 is up!!!!! its pretty short!!

Does everyone like the twist in the last chapter?? most saw it coming ;)

i cant fool my supportive readers at all! :P hahaha

Thanks soo much! VOTE, COMMENT AND SPREAD THE WORD xx enjoy :)

-----------------------

I ran out of the hospital. I couldn’t find him in the car park or outside the building.

I kept running, I didn’t know where I was, my legs started to ache and I started trembling. People walking past me all gave me looks. I finally came to a stop and just cried in the middle of a pathway.

A few people stopped and asked if I was ok, but I just kept silent and they’d walk away.

My life was finally coming together. Those 8months of laughing with band, snuggling up with Liam by my side at night, trying to choose names for the baby, having beautiful moments when Liam would sing to the baby and just being happy, i thought my life was complete but all that disappears in 5minutes.

All his promises gone in thin air "you promised Liam" i chanted.. you promised...

A strong pair of arms lifted me up and pulled me into his chest. I didn’t care who it was, I just wanted to go and see Charlie and hold him.

He took me in the car and he started the engine.

“Charlie” I simply stated and we drove off.

I silently sat in the car and looked outside the window. Watching trees, people pass me by, it was like watching life being fast forwarded. I sighed as tears kept flowing down. i reverted my thoughts back to Charlie; No wonder his eyes were green, I hope my baby is ok.

We arrived at the hospital and he lead me to Charlie. He was still in the intensive care unit, so I couldn’t touch him or hold him. I just wanted my boy in my hands. The doctor came up to us and told us we could wait in the parents waiting room.

I blocked everything and everyone out and just walked to the couch and laid down. I was exhausted, I could feel it but I couldn’t think it, I curled up into a ball and just shut my eyes. A warmth of a body came up behind me, his arms wrapping around mine, his warm chest covering my back, his warm breath on my neck making me shiver and he just held me, i felt so safe and so sure.

I was slowly falling asleep.

“I love you Liam” I said and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, someone still wrapped around me, I slowly turned to see who it was.

Realising it was not liam

It was Harry.

His curls covering his eyes, his mouth slightly parted as he breaths heavily, deep in sleep. He seemed so peaceful. I sighed and I got up, walking down the chilly hospital hallway, it was near the afternoon.

I stood infront of the window of Charlies room.

“he’s being let out tomorrow Annie, the blood transfusion worked” he said in a sleepy tone.

‘thanks” I said without looking at him.

“annie, youre going to have to let me in” he said as he touched my shoulder.

He was right, he was the father of Charlie and I couldn’t just avoid him but I just cant, I was in love with Liam , I am scared to open up and fall in love with him though. it happened before and without a doubt it will happen again.

“ok” I whispered

he held my hand as we both turned our attention to Charlie.