Chapter 8: Sometimes you got to close your eyes and open your heart :)

Chapter 8!!!!! woohooo!!! :)

Sorry didnt have internet all week!!!!!!!!!!!! but i got to write it and now im posting it!!

Thanks soo much for the support my gorgeous fans! 

you all help me to write this story! xx

thanks again!! and enjoy xx :)

--------------------------

Harry was already at his house, putting Charlies clothes away in the wardrobe. I walk in the room and put the rest of charlies clothes on the floor.

“Annie, whats wrong? And what Happened?” he asked raising his eyes, coming towards to me.

I looked down, seeing my hand tightly wrapped around the photo of me and Charlie, which consisted of some glass cause my hand was bleeding. I was also crying. Funny how I couldn’t even feel the pain, feel my emotions. I couldn’t feel anything.

Harry sat me down on the bed and peeled open my hand, he took the crumpled photo and put it aside. I looked down, my hand had cuts everywhere, there was small bits of glass stuck in my skin also. Harry got a pillow and rest my arm on it, while he went to grab the first aid.

I pulled the biggest glass out, a stinging sensation occurring after as I pulled the glass out and sudden gushes of blood followed after, colouring the white pillow into a dark red.

The glass was dripping in dripping in blood as I stared at it. Putting the sharp tip of the glass at the start of my wrist and pushing it in deep, a sharp pain followed by a small red dot rapidly turning into a massive circle. The finger tips of my thumb and finger also begining to bleed. The sharp pain follows as I drag the glass down my wrist. My eye sight became blurry from tears as I remembered what I saw 10minutes ago and pushed harder on the glass. The cut was almost 2inches long, until a hand wrapped around the wrist of the hand that was cutting causing it to stop. My fingers let go of the glass as it began to shake.

My vision was still blurry from the tears but I was also beginning to feel light headed. I laid down on the bed as soon as he let go of my wrist. Feeling him pull out the glass from my wrist and wrapping something around it. I stared at the ceiling and the room begining to spin. I turned my head to the side, seeing the bloody pillow where my arm still sat. He was pulling out the rest of the glasses in my hand. So much concentration filed his eyes as he took them out carefully one by one.

I closed one eye as the other one soon after followed. And darkness surrounded me.

I opened my eyes slightly, seeing blurry faces surrounding me, most had worried looks on their face others had shock on theirs.

I closed my eyes again

Charlies faint cries suddenly became louder as I was brought out of unconsciousness. The room was dark and my vision was clear now. I turned to see where Charlies cry came from. There was a lamp on causing my eyes to squint.

But there he was in the arms of his biological father. Harrys curls covered his eyes as he looked down at Charlie, feeding him. He put the bottle down and hummed Charlie to sleep.

“Harry” I croaked out

He instantly shot his face up, his green eyes glistening in the lamp light.

I held my two arms out, signaling I wanted Charlie. But a sharp pain caused me to put my left hand down as I hissed in pain. I looked at it, it was wrapped in bandages all the way to my elbow, you can see the slight blood lines from where the glass cuts were.

He still understood what I meant as he laid the sleepy baby beside me. He turns to leave the room, but my right hand manages to grab his hand.

“Please stay” i manage to let out

He looks at me, before pulling up the sheets and he slips beside Charlie. We both were laying on our sides, our eyes fixed on Charlie. I kissed Charlies forehead as I rest my arm around him. My fingers were being entwined with Harry’s as I looked up at him., he shuffles closer to Charlie and brings my hand up and he kisses it. Sending electric shots throughout my body.

Putting it back down to where it was, still holding it.

He looks up at me as his green eyes stared deep into mine, they were looking for answers about the incident before. I just held his hand tighter and closed my eyes.

i finally had a reason to let go of Liam, he hurt me deep. but it will take time, i know that. As long as my heart can open up to Harry, i know I'm safe. Even in the darkness.

"ill look after you Annie, i promise."