ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

I sat in the corner of the room and watched Newt and some others getting the syringes with water.
Minho was jogging on the treadmill and Thomas was with my Dad .
Then a Doctor gave me a sign. It was my time to take them to their room.
I was nervous but I didn't want to show that so I played calmly. I stand up and walked through the room.

"Alright guys, follow me" I said, walking past Newt without looking at him. They followed me. I didn't thought it would be that easy.
On the half way to their room we met Dr. McLawn who told me to take them to the dining room and not to their room. So I did.
I heard Minho talking to Newt. "Should we trust them here?" "I think we can. I mean they helped rescuing us from WCKD so they can't be bad." Newt answered. Suddenly I felt bad. You're not rescued from WCKD, you are more in danger than ever and I don't know if I can help you.

I turned around and looked at him. Our eyes met, we looked at each other for some seconds and I felt like in trance, until Minho started talking "by the way... where exactly are we going?" "Dining room " I said still like in trance.
But then I was back in the time and kept walking.
"That was weird." Minho said. Newt didn't said anything and me neither.

Then we arrived the dining room. I opened the door at let them inside. "Why are so many people here?" Minho asked. "They come from an other maze." I answered and saw the shock in the eyes of the boys. "There was another mazes?" Newt asked.
"Yes, glade B  arrived one week ago." I said, pointing to a table with some girls.
"If they are Glade B, which one are we?" Now Frypan joined the conversation. "You guys are glade A" I said.

After some seconds of silence I took a deep breath and said: "you can sit down on every table you want. You can take your meal and sit down. After the diner I'll take you to your room."
"But where is Thomas?" Newt looked at me. "Yeah and Teresa?" Frypan added
"I guess Thomas is talking to Janson." I don't know why but I didn't thought it would be right to call him "Dad" in front of them, "and Teresa has to do some more tests, I'm sure they are coming soon." I turned around and walked out of the room.

I walked to the room were my Dad talked to Thomas and on my way I actually saw Thomas with one of the work-mans. I looked at him and noticed that he changed a lot.
I entered the room, my dad was about to leave. "They are all in the dining room" I said, before he could walk past me.
"Good, I am on way there to get some more kids."
"Dad what are you doing with those kids you are calling out every day."
"That's none of your business." He said and it made me angry.
"Yeah, I'll just keep playing your puppet, do anything you want, without you telling me anything and pretend everything is alright."
I guess I shouldn't have said that. He is looking very angry at me that I almost got scared he could hurt me, but he controlled himself.

"the older you get, the cheekier you get"
"Maybe you should stop treating me like a little girl and start talking to me. I am not that little child anymore you can do with what you want, without getting any questions. I stopped being that after you killed my mom!" I hoped that this hurt him, but he knew how to hurt me more. "Chuck is dead.... oh and Gally." He said with a victorious smile on his face.

"I hate him" I didn't want to think that but I did. How could he tell me that with a smile on his face? That was a rhetorical question. He could, because he wanted to hurt me. He could because he doesn't matter about the feelings of others. And in this moment decided to not matter about his feelings as well.

"I hate you!" This time I said it out loud. The smile on his face was gone. "What did you say?"
"You heard what I just said." I wasn't brave enough to say it again.
"Without me you would be nothing, I am sure you would be already a crank. So watch your mouth or I'll send you out in the scorch!"
"Yes Dad, I'm sorry." Shit! I wasn't sorry , but the scorch and the cranks were my biggest fears.
I left the room, closed the door and couldn't stop the tears rolling down my cheeks.