ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

I whipped the tears a way and walked back to the dining room. The boys were already done eating and waited for me.
Thomas was there as well.
"Come with Me." I said, not as confident as before. I walked out of the room and they followed me.

"So this is your room" I opened the door and they entered the room. I left the door open and was about to leave when I heard a voice. "Hey wait!" Suddenly Newt was right next to me. "Yeah? "Are you alright?" I guess it didn't change that he always knows when I am not feeling good. But I couldn't talk to him openly anymore. "Yes" "Really? Cause it seems like you've cried." He still knows me too good, even if he didn't remember. "That was nothing, I'm just allergic to..." shit I didn't know what to say. " to... to pollen." That was the worst lie ever. "But here aren't any trees or flowers?" He's smart. "Yeah but I came from the garden." We don't even have a garden here. "ah okay, then sorry for bothering you." He gave me one last look and walked back in the room. You never bother me.

*time skip*
My Dad told me to sleep in a room next to the boys from Glade A because he was worried they could make some trouble. And they did. At 3 am I heard a loud noise and I ran to their room. But when I opened the door all I saw was some boys sleeping. Then I saw it. Thomas is not here. It went through my head.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" I turned around. Minho was standing behind me and looked at me in a suspicious way. "Where is Thomas?" I answered with a counter question. "In his -" He stopped his sentence as he saw that Thomas wasn't in his bed. "Shit where is this little Shank?" He mumbled. "You need to find him. If Janson sees him, I can't guarantee anything!" I said. "Why me? Isn't it your Job to watch us? So why aren't you going to play hide and seek with him?" He was right but I didn't want to agree. 
"Yeah but he is your friend so you better hope that he's coming back soon." And with that I left the room.

*Time skip*
It was a new morning and I was on my way to the dining room to have breakfast. Ostara our cook gave me the food and I searched a place to sit. Then I saw how Newt waved me. He wanted me to sit with them. I got nervous while walking to their desk that I almost spilled my orange juice. I arrived and sat down next to Newt. "Hi" I said shyly and lowered my head. 

Some minutes no one said anything, but then Thomas started talking. "What's in that room?" I didn't know what he was talking about. "Sorry?"
"The room where they bring a new person every night." Now I knew which room he was talking about, but I had no idea what they were doing with those people. "I guess they are making some tests."
"Anything else?"
"No, I don't know."
He got mad. "You work here, so you need to know."
"No I swear I don't know." I defended myself.
"Come on, You know something." I knew that no matter what I would say, he would still think I am lying. So I didn't answered, but Newt did for me. "Thomas stop! She said she doesn't know anything, so stop asking!"
"Thanks Newt." Wow, it felt so good to say his name.

My Dad came into the room, calling out some more Name and then he left again.
" By the the way what's your name?" Thomas asked all of sudden.
"My name is y/n." I answered and saw that Newt looked a bit confused. Maybe he  remembers me. I thought.
"Okay y/n, if you are not going to tell me what they are doing with this kids, I'm going to find out myself!" He said and walked towards the door. "What is he doing?" I asked worried . "Nothing good." Minho answered.

Then Thomas started to fight with some of the soldiers.

The boys ran towards him and held him back. I also walked to them.
Like my Dad, who was clearly angry.
"Take them to their room!" he yelled.

When we arrived the room, I could not stop myself for yelling at him too. "What the hell where you thinking?"
"Don't worry I got a Plan." He said and showed us the key card of one of the soldiers. The gladers started talking all at once, until I said: "that's good!" Everyone was looking at me now, because I first yelled at him. "I mean that is our chance to find out what's behind this door. We should take that!" "So you really don't know what is in there." Thomas determined. "Told you." I just answered to that.

Suddenly we heard a noice and Aris was in the room. "Hi" he just said. Of course, the ventilation shaft, that's how Thomas could get out of the room yesterday. "Do you have it?" Aris asked Thomas. "Yes." "Okay let's go then." He said.
They were about to leave, when I stopped them. "Wait, I'm coming with you."