ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"Let's Go, we're leaving!" Minho yelled and Newt and I got up and walked towards the others. "Ready to find the right arm?" Thomas asked. "Ready to find those mountain people." Newt smiled.

We started to walk and I was the last one. A long time I walked alone but then a Teresa joined me. "Hey, I saw you talking with Newt, it looked serious. What were you talking about." I didn't know what to say, I didn't want to tell her everything but I also didn't want to lie to her. "Well, we talked about us." "Are you a couple now?" She smirked. "No" that's all I said. "What,why?i bet you love him" She wondered. I decided to tell her the truth, she is my best friend so it would be unfair if I wouldn't. "Yeah well I do, but I guess he forgot me."

"You can't forget someone, when you're still hoping for them to come back." Teresa said and I didn't know what she was talking about. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "Well I wasn't a long time in the glade, but the time I was there I often saw Newt lost in his thoughts. I asked Thomas what he is thinking about and he answered that Newt is thinking about a girl."
"And now you think that girl was me?" I didn't know if I should believe her. How should it be possible that he remembered me even though his memory got deleted?