ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

* Y/n POV *
He ran towards and hugged me like he never did before. "Omg, I thought I've lost you" he whispered in my ear and I hugged him tighter. Suddenly something wet met my shoulder. I realised he was crying. I broke away from the hug, took his hands and looked him in his beautiful brown eyes. "You don't need to cry anymore Newt. I'm back."  He slowly lifted his head and looked at me too. Seeing him crying made me so sad and a tear rolled down my cheek too. "Then why are you crying?" He said. "Because I am happy." I said quite. "I'm happy too" he said and hugged me again.

* 3 person POV *
And there they stood. Two people who had fallen for each other again. Both unable to say what they both wanted. And both waiting for the other to say it.
This time it was Newt, who broke away the hug and took her hand. "Come on, we must bring the good news to the others." He said and walked away from the grave, which he never has to see again.

* Newt POV *
I walked through the scorch with her hand in mine. I can tell I had the brightest smile on my face when we arrived the others. "Hey man, what made you smile like that?" Minho said but Thomas interrupted him. "Holy shit. Y/n?" I looked behind me and smiled at her. "Hey guys." She said a little bit shy. "Don't you need to be dead?" Minho asked confused. "Oh shut up Minho." Teresa pushed past Minho and hugged Y/n . Sadly she had to let go of my hand. Everyone welcomed her back, also Thomas and Minho.
"Are you celebrating a Party without me?" Someone said from behind.

* Y/n POV *
"Are you celebrating a party without me?" A girl with short brown hair said and walked towards us. I was confused and looked up to Newt. Who's that girl? I thought. "Oh y/n that's Brenda. We met her and Jorge after a storm." Newt said like he could read my thoughts. I just nodded. The girl held out her hand. "So you must be the dead girl, Newt was sad about all the time." I took her hand, shook her once and then let it go again. Then I looked at the gladers. "What else did I miss?". "Ohh a lot." Thomas said. "Come on, I'll tell you." Teresa said and pulled me with her to a bonfire. "So after you 'died' we ran so as not to be caught by wckd. Then we suddenly there was a thunderstorm and Minho got striked by lightning. Then Brenda and Jorge found us and told us that they'll help us to get to the right arm. Now we're here and tomorrow we'll reach the right arm. Oh and Winston died." She said. I didn't know what to say. "How did Winston died?" I asked. "He got infected and didn't want to handle the pain anymore so he.." She didn't have to go on. I looked down. " We are all happy that you're back y/n . Especially Newt. He didn't eat, didn't sleep, didn't talk. He just cried and stood down by your grave." Teresa said. I smiled a bit, because that meant I mean something to him. Suddenly there's a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, did she told you everything?" Newt said. "Yeah, I am sorry about Winston." I answered. "It's okay. I am sure he's feeling better now." He said. "Hey Newt, y/n I guess it's better if you two go to sleep now. We're leaving early tomorrow." Minho said. He was absolutely right. I was so tired and Newt seemed to be too. So we both laid down to sleep and Newt put his arm around me. I felt so save, like I didn't a long time. And after thinking about tomorrow, I finally slept.