CHAPTER 2: ELVA

Opening his eyes Lucian found himself leaning against the side of a cave .

A fire pit sat in front of him ,it was nothing more than dieing. coals .He looked around, the entrance of the cave had been covered with some of the larger leaves that looked as If they had been stitches together.

Where am I ?? He wondered I could've sworn I went to sleep by that tree again . He stood up and began looking around again he saw small homemade items such as leaf blankets ,moss pillows and wooden bowls ,plates,and utensils along with a few other items .

   Walking towards the cave entrance he pulled back the makeshift wall to reveal the bright daylight . Once his eyes adjusted to the bright light he started to wander a bit looking for whoever brought him here .

Suddenly out of nowhere he was knocked to the ground a blade pressed to the back of his neck .

" I see your finally awake ." A female voice spoke 

"what's going on ? Who are you ? Why am I..."

"Stop talking ." He was interrupted "seeing as I'm the one holding the knife to your neck, I'll be the one asking questions . Now get up . " they demanded as the knife was slowly removed and he was able to finally move .

He did as he was told while at the same time reaching for his sword . Which much to his surprise wasn't there .

"Looking for this ?? " He looked up to see one of the most beautiful people he had ever seen a young girl about his age with a muddy grey hair that went down to her lower back ,and Beautiful blue eyes .

She was short and petite but despite the fact that she looked innocent ,he could tell she was far from it seeing as she was holding his sword in her left hand and a small silver dagger in the other .

"Who are you ? " He asked she placed the tip of his blade at his throat " I said to be quiet didn't I ??" Her voice was soft and rough at the same time

"Now tell me what is your name ??" She asked "Lucian ..Lucian fell." He responded trying to sound calm the tip of his sword still at his throat .

"And where are you from .. Lucian?"she wondered " I'm from  Liveria the elven kingdom " she stared at him for a second .

"Then why are you here and not in this Liveria??"

"I was separated from my father yesterday and I don't know my way back "

"So your alone ?"

"I am "

" If I help you get back will you promise not to attack me ??"

" I.. why would I attack you?" he asked confused as to why she would even think that

"Just answer the question .if I help you get home will will you or will you not attack me ?" She asked sounding a little annoyed .

"I promise if you help me get back I will not attack you ." She sighed before slowly lowering the sword .

"My name is elva ,and I have decided to help you get home but after that you must promise never to set foot in my forest again .do we have a deal ?" She asked placing out her hand .

Lucian not having any other way back had no choice but to accept " it's a deal " he agreed as he shook her hand .

And so the story of elva and Lucian had begun .