chapter 19 :end

"Thank you for your hospitality . "

"No thank you for your visit it was wonderful to see you again ,despite our ....past disagreements ."

"Well it's not exactly an ideal visit ,I'll have to come again sometime . "

"Your welcome anytime !! Besides we'll have to see eachother again  to discuss our deal ."

"Ah well there is that too I suppose ."
Silva laughed .

"You don't have to come with Aderynn I mean it's not like I'm going to be away forever ." Elva said as she climbed into the carriage Aderynn behind her .

"I'm not going for you . As much as I love my dear forest  I would like to see civilization again . "

"Wait !! " Drystan called

Elva stepped out of the carriage .

"What is it ?!?"

"You never said goodbye to us ."

"Oh , well goodbye then ??"

"You can't do it like that ."

He quickly wrapped his arms around her before she could object embracing her in a hug .

"Drystan let her go !!" Esmeray commanded .

He put her down gently.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself ,I don't know if I'll see you again ."

"I'm sure I'll be around ." Elva smiled

"I hope so ." He kissed her hand before heading to the other carriage to see Lucian .

"I apologize for that . Drystan and I aren't  very popular with our people so it's rare we meet new people ." Esmeray shook Elva's hand awkwardly .

"Why is that ??"

Esmeray looked uncomfortable and tried to change the subject .

"So you think you'll be around again ??"

"Well I'll sure try I mean I can't stay in one area when I have a whole forest to explore ."

"Right well ,it was nice to meet you elva I hope everything goes smoothly with your trip ."

"As do I ,somehow I'm always finding trouble  lost prince's ,evil witches ,kidnappers ."

"Well you did put up a good fight ."

They both laughed .

"Alright everyone we're all ready to go ." Davina called .

"Goodbye elva ."

"See you some other time Esmeray ."

Elva climbed back into the carriage as she waved goodbye .

Turns out the adventure didn't end here .

                               ~ ~ ~
Carriage rides tend to be much quicker then walking on foot they had been ridin g all night and Lucian could finally see the kingdoms gates.

"Are you excited ??" Silva asked as she took his hand.

"I haven't been here in days ,I've missed my home ,I've missed father and even ero despite his terrifying gaze. "

She laughed .

"Well you won't have to miss them for much longer now ." She kissed his forehead seconds before the carriage stopped .

"Alright ,Davina run and get captain ero to help get Lucian inside . "

Davina reached the door and slipped out . A moment later captain ero and king Cassian were at the carriage pulling him out of it .