Chapter 31:Phony Bologna Tattoos and Stuff

Kay guys,weelllpppp! SO um  my chapter 29 got completely deleted... I wrote,published it,and some people read it,but it deleted it so basically what happened was it skipped 9 months and Emily started to give birth in the middle of the store.It turned out the boys got to come home a month early and they rushed to the hospital where Emily was giving birth and stuff.There was also a flashback.Just dont worry about it.....Oh and Alle moved in.Shaley still lives on her own though.

I hope y'all like this chappie...I like some of it,but not all of it,but I don't even know...

READ MY NEW FAN FIC! IT'S CALLED DREAM! I LOVE IT! Lol

Also read Unnexpected Suprises by Alle_Kyndel and Puzzle Pieces by Shaylayyy! Love y'all!

Vote,Comment,Fan.

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

It has been a whole week! Do you know how much sleep I've gotten? None...none at all.

I love Kendall more than Niall loves food,but she cries in the middle of the night and wakes everyone up,even Niall and he could sleep through a train crashing through our flat if he wanted to!

Right now it's about 4 in the morning,Kendall just woke up crying. Everyone is in her room,and they are looking pretty mad.

"I got her."Summer said going over to pick Kendall up.

I have to say,Summer has been a ton of help..everyone has,but I mean Summer really helps a lot and so does Niall and ofcourse Louis and Liam and Harry.

"Guys,I'm sorry! Y'all have been such a great help with Kendall. I never knew raising a baby would be this hard",Emily said.

"Yeah guys we are truly sorry!"I said.

"It's okay...we love baby Kendall,she just cries a lot.."Summer said calming the baby down.

"And poops a lot,"Niall said.

"And pees a lot."Harry said.

"And I suppose that is from all the milk she drinks. Like good heavens have you seen how much we put in her bottle?!"Louis said.

"But on the upside of all that,she is an adorable little angel!"Liam said.

"Well,I wish there was a way wecould repay you."Emily said.

"Don't worry about it."They all said.

"We don't mind helping with her it's just the sleep we lose."Alle said.

"Yeah that's all that bothers us."Summer said handing Kendall to Alle who put her back in her crib.

"We love you guys."I said.

Then we all went in for a group hug.Afterthat,we all went back to sleep...for the first time in...how long?

*Summer's P.O.V.*

I was watching TV whilst laying in the couch leaning on Niall and admiring my brothers tattoos.They were watching some show.

I was looking at his tattoo that said ZAP because it is my favourite.

I don't know why,but I just really like it. All of a sudden I had an urge to do something.

I jumped up off the couch and said,"I want a tattoo!!"

"What?!"Zayn said.

"Why?!"Niall asked.

"Well,not a big one just a small one and I want one because I was admiring Zayn's and they look so cool and meaningful,and now I want one!"I said.