Chapter 16:Advice,Shopping,and a Surprise Visitor

~Summer's P.O.V~

I was so excited,but yet so pooped.how am I supposed to tell him that I don't like him? Ugh!

I walked inside and plopped down on the couch next to Liam.

"What's wrong?",he asked.

"I don't know what to do!",I said.

"Do about what?",he asked.

"I'll text it to you.",I said.He nodded and I pulled out my phone.

To:Daddy Direction

Niall kissed me and I like him,but Harry kissed me too and I like him a well!Then when Niall and I went to the carnival he kissed me again and something just clicked.Like we were meant to be.I think I'm falling for Niall.I want to date him,but what if I do and then Harry gets mad and they arn't friends anymore and the band like splits up or something! If that happened I would never be able to live with myself! Help! What do I 'do?

-Ifly,SummieBoo

A couple seconds passed then Liam's phone went off.He read the txt then looked at me with wide eyes then started typing away on his phone.Seconds later I got a reply.

To:Summer

WOW! I was not expecting that,but I think you should just tell them,honeybun.I'm sure all will be well in the end.They both have a billion fans out there that would love to date either one of them.I'm sure that if you do choose Niall,Harry will get over it.Now,Lou and I decided that we are going to take you shopping!So go get dressed and leave this mess here.

-Ifly,Daddy Direction

I looked at Liam and said,"Liam,you give the most amazing advice...I freaking love you!Now Ima go get ready.",I said giving Liam a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

"Why thank-you.Now go get ready.",Liam said. 

I got up and ran up stairs.I got out my strips tshirt and my holy amethyst skinny jeans.I turned some music and hopped in the shower.About 10 minutes later I hopped out And got dressed. 

After I got dressed I fishtail braided my hair and put on the little bit of makeup that I wear.Then I slipped on my socks and Sperry's,then headed down stairs where Louis And Liam were waiting on me.

"Took you long enough!",Louis said.  

"Sorry.I had to take a shower.",I said. 

"It's fine.",Liam said. 

We were just about to leave when Louis liked at me and gasped. 

"What?",I asked. 

"Oh lord,here we go again!" ,Liam said. 

"What?",I asked. 

"You are wearing stripes!",Lou said.

"Yeah,so?",I asked.

"No one,I repeat no one,wears stripes except for Louis Tomlinson!",he said "I demand you go change at once!"

"Nope!",I said noticing that he was wearing his stripes too.

"Yes!",he whined.

"Nope! Hey,I have an idea we can be twinkies,since we are best friends ya know.",I said.

"That is a wonderful idea,best friend!",he said.

"Good! Now Leggo!",I said.

We went outside and hopped into the car.Louis was driving and Liam and I were sitting in the back.

"Now you two,you better not be doing the dirty back there!",Louis said.

We both laughed.

"EWW! Gross Louis! Liam is like a brother to me! He gives me good advice and stuff!"I said whilst poking Liam in the stomach.