Chapter 12:Nando's and Shaley

~Summer's P.O.V~

Niall carried me all the way down stairs and out the door to the car.He sat me down and I got in the driver seat and he got in the passeneger and off to Nando's we went!

"Thanks for taking me to Nando's SummieBoo!",Niall said cheerfully.

"Is that my nickname now?And no problem.Thankyou for saving my life.I am absolutely terrified of bugs,NiallyBoo",I said.

"Why yes that is your new nickname!And that was no problem either,and is NiallyBoo my new nickname?",He said.

"Well I like the nickname you have given me thankyou NiallyBoo,and yes that is your new nickname!",I said laughing.

"I'm glad you like it.I like mine too!",he said laughing as well.

About 5 minutes later we pulled up at Nando's and Niall jumped out of the car while it was still moving and almost gave me a heart attack.

"Niall!Are you okay?!?!?",I asked leaping out if the car once it was parked.

"Yep! NiallyBoo is just fine!",he said laughing.

"Don't ever do that again!",I said trying to sound like Mckenzie off of 'Toddlers and Tiaras'.I guess he got my joke because he was laughing to.

"Like you seriously almost gave me a heart attack!",I said.

"Sorry SummieBoo!",he said standing up and kissing my cheek "Please forgive me".

"Fine I forgive you!",I said.

We then walked into the building that was empty thanks to the courtesy of Paul.We sat down at our usual little table in the corner.We waited for a minute or two thenn the waitress came out.Shewas shortish,she had dark brownish black hair I hadn't seen her here before so I figured she must be new or something.

"Hi I'm Shaley I'll be your waitress for the day!",she said cheerfully.

"Hi Shaley! I'm Summer and this is Niall.",I said motioning towards Niall.

"Oh my goshy lamoshy!!!",she said "you are Niall Fudging Horan!".

"Yepp.That's me!",Niall said smiling.

"Hey Shaley,you seem really cool!CanI get your number so we can hang out sometime?",I asked.

"Sure! Oh wait a minute you are Zayn Malik's fudging sister aren't you?Now this is starting to add up!",She said exchanging phones with me.I put my name in as Summer(TheMost Amazingest Ginger In The World) then put my number in and handed her phone back to her and she handed mine back to me!

"Thanks now maybe we can hang out sometime and you can meet the rest of our possy!",We all laughed then Niall and I ordered our meals.I ordered some chicken and Niall ordered his usual of everything on the menu.

Shaley brought out our food and ofcourse Niall's food took forever to be brought out.We talked for what seemed like forever.We got to know each other better.Then Niall finally fiished his food and there wasn't a  crumb of it left!

"NiallyBoo,you sure do know how to eat!",I said laughing.

"You know it gurlfriend!",he said trying to sound funny,which he was.

"Hey....Lets take a picture together!",I said taking out my Iphone.

"Okay!",he said cheerfully taking out his phone as well.

"Say Cheese!",I said and snapped the picture.I showed it to Niall and he showed me the one he took.Then we took a funny face picture.

"Now,Isn't that lovely,m'love?",He asked.

"You bet!",I said laughing.Niall payed with his black card and we told Shaley goodbye and that we hoped to see her soon.

We walked out tothe car and Niall said,"I had a really good time today!". "I did too!",I said "but I don't want to go back home righht now!".

"You thinkin what I'm thinkin?",Niall asked with a huge grin on his face.

"CARNIVAL!!!!",we screamed in unison.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is prety boring as is the last one and the one before that......

Shaley my little Grass hopper you are nowin my story broski!!

Everyone should read Live While We're Young by my friend LovesFrozenPoptarts Unnexpected Suprises by my friend Alle_Kyndel and Another Guy,AnotherWorld by my other friendd CRazyTalented.......

Sorry for any mistakes my editor is LovesFrozenPoptarts also known as Emily in my story a.k.a Smitha G

                          -Ifly,SummieBoo