Chapter 30: I Didn't Know I was Preggo

I had higher expectations for this chappie,but oh well! It's okay! So Zayn and Emily are parents now! Hope y'all like it! I have a ton more fanfics that I have started writing,but I'm not publishing till I finish this one! So ENJOY MY STORY YOU LURVELY GUMMIE BEARS! Any suggestions would be gladly taken!

COMMENT LIKE FAN<3 IFLY,SummieBoo(;

*Summer's P.O.V.*

Oh my gosh! One of my best friends is about to have a child...oh my cheese! I'm dieing. Zayn isn't even here for her,but I'm sure he's on his way here,if not half way out of the country.

"Uh-uh-uh! What am I supposed to do?!"I asked the doctor.

"I need you to just calm her down."she said.

"Okay!"I said then walked over to Emily.

She grabbed my arm and it hurt really bad.

"Oh my cheese! This really hurts!"I said to Emily.

Her eyes shot daggers at me,and she said,"Shut up you weenie! I'm having a baby!"

Oh gosh!

After a few minutes there was a lot of blood. All of a sudden Zayn came in the room. I am afraid of blood,and as soon as Zayn came in the room I fainted,and he did too!

"Like brother,like sister!"I heard I think Louis say.

"You two weenies! Get back up! I'm having a baby!"Emily yelled at us.

That was the last thing I heard before I fainted,blacked out...whatever you call it.

5 hours Later

I woke up with a killer headache and had no idea what had hapened.

I opened my eyes and sat up. I was lying in the floor in the corner of a hospital room,then it all came back to me.Emily giving birth.Zayn and I fainting...all that junk.

I stood up,careful not to falland walked over to the bed that Emily was on.

"Where's the baby?"I asked her

"She's out there in the little baby nursery place."She said.

"Awwe! you had a little baby girl?!"I asked.

"Yeah.."She said.

"Well where's my brother?"I asked.

"He's sitting at the window of the nursery staring at her."

"And the rest of the boy's?"I asked.

"Well they went to the cafeteria to get food."She said.

"It's a good thing we aren't at the same hospital as last time.That would not be good. Well,I'm going to go talk to Zayn.

"Kay. I'm going to rest!"She said.

I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me.I went down to the baby room and seen Zayn looking through the window.

"Hey,brother."I saod giving him a big hug.

"Hey,sister."He said with a small smile.

"I've missed y'all so much."I said.

"Ditto."He said.

"Which one is yours?"I asked gesturing to the babies.

"This beautiful little girl right here."He said pointing at the beatiful baby girl right infront of the window.

"She really is beautiful. What's her name?"I asked.

"Kendall Marie Malik."He said with a wide smile.

Kendall was so small. I guess that's why we couldn't tell that Emily was preggo.

"I like that name. Did you pick it out?"I asked.

"Well,I picked Kendall."He said.

"And I picked out Marie."A familiar Irish accent said from behind me.

I spun around and a wide smile spread across both our faces.I ran towards Niall and gave him a big hug,he picked me up and sppunme around. Then we kissed passionately till Louis interrupted our beautiful moment.

"PDA! You two should not be doing that! There are children around!"Louis said gesturing to the babies.

"Oh hush,Lou! They don't know the difference!"I said.

"Yeah really!Can you not see that we are trying to have a moment!?"Niall said.

"Fine have your moment! I'll go have a "moment" with my beautimous girlfriend!"Lou said then skipped down the hallway on a search for Shaley.

"He did not pick out Marie! Just saying",Liam said.

"I know...Emily did",I said then returned to my moment with Niall.

"Hey! You know what I just realized?"I said.

"What?"Niall asked.

"I'm an aunt now!"I said.

"And I a have a girlfriend now!"Liam said.

"Oh my cheese! Really?! Who?!"I asked.

"Jephany Taylor."He said.

"I want to meet her!"I said.

"Well you kind of already have.She was that girl whi's number I got at the airport the day we left!"He said.

"Oh that really pretty one with dark hair and all?"I asked.

"Yep that's the one! He never shuts up about her! She makes him happy!"Zayn said.

"Well that's good! Congratulations on your girlfriend!"I said.

"Thankyou,Summie!"Liam said.

"And congratulations on your little doll,Zayn! You'll be a great dad! And she will love you very much,but she will love her Auntie SummieBoo and Uncle NiallyBoo more!"I said to Zayn.

"Got that right,gurh!"Niall said.

"Girl,please she is going to be a straight up daddy's girl!"Zayn said.

"Well we'll see about that!"I said.