Chapter 15:The Deal

This is a really short chapter...sorry for that lol.Fan,comment,vote.

-xoxo,SummieBoo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Summer's P.O.V~

I woke up the next morning smiling because I dreamt about Niall and I last night.I really do like him.Last night I got to know him a lot better.I like Harry,but Niall and I we just have a connetion.I don't know.It would be hard to tell Harry Styles that I like Niall more tha him and then possibly ruin their friendship and ugh! Why me?

I walked down stairs still thinking about Niall and Harry.Emily and Zayn were on the couch making out again.It was kind of getting annoying,but oh well I love them anyways.

"Good morning!",Liam said.

"Good morning,Liam!",I said cheerfully.

"OH...Good morning little sis!",Zayn said pulling away from Emily.

"Good morning to you too big brother!",I said walking into the kitchen to find Niall rumaging through the fridge.

"Good morning,NiallyBoo!",I said.

"Whoa!You startled me,but good morning m'love!",he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry for startling you,but would you hand me the orange juice?",I said while laughing.

"Sure!",he said handing me the orange juice.

I walked over to the cabinet and got a cup,then poured a glass of orange juice.

"Prepare for me to be hyper because orange juice is like my coffee.When I drink it,I bounce off the walls!",I said.

"Okay!",Niall said laughing.

I drank my orange juice and then went into the living room.

"Zayn,can I talk to you for a minute?In private.",I asked Zayn.

"Sure!",he said.

We walked outside and sat on the porch.

"So Vas' Happenin?",he asked.

"I'll tell ya Vas' Happenin!You are dting my best friend that's what!",I said.

"So?",he asked.

"You do realize she has to go back to the states soon,right?",I asked him.

He scratched the back of his head and said,"Well,there is little thing I might have forgotten to mention."

"Like what?",I asked suspiciously.

"Well...um..",Zayn said strugging for the right words.

"I'm moving in!",I heard a voice from behind me say.I automatically knew who it was.It was Emily.

"You are what!?!?",I asked very shocked.

"Moving in!",Zayn said.

"Emily,can I please talk to my brother alone for a moment?",I asked.She nodded then walked back inside.

"I can't believe this! You know a girl for 3 or 4 days then decide to date her then decide she needs to move in with you! I absolutely love Emily,she is my best friend,but this is cray cray!",I said

"Relax! It's fine!",Zayn said "She told me that she planned on surprising you by telling you that sge was moving to London,but m being the good person I am,suggested that she move in witus ad take the guest bedroom being as ya'll are such good friends!".

"Oh,That's great...now I feel bad!Good job ZayniBooBoo!",I said.

"It's okay.",He said.

"Wait a minute! This still doesn't change the fact that you are dating my best friend!",I said.

"I can date who I want to though!",he argued.

"No you can't because I'm not allowed to date one of your best friends!",I stated.

"How did you know I said that?",He asked.

"Someone spilled the beans!",I said.

"Who?!?!",He asked.

"I ain't spillin!",I said.

"Tell me!",he said.

"Nope!",I said popping the 'p.

"Ugh! Fine don't tell me!",he said frustrated.

"Okay!",I said while laughing.

It was silent for a few minutes,so I decided to break it.I ha come up with a brilliant plan!

"Hey...I have and idea.Lets make a deal!",I said.

"What's the deal?",Zayn asked.

"Okay,you can date Emily,if I can date one of the boys!",I said smiling at what a genius I can be sometimes.

"I suppose that is a good idea!",he said "but which boy?"

"Umm,that is for me to know and you to find out!",I said.

"Ugh fine!',he said.

"So we have a deal?",I aske holding out my hand for him to shake.

"Deal!",he said whilst shaking my hand.

YESSSS!!! EEEPP!!! I get to date one of the boys!

I can't wait to tell Niall,but then there is Harry.Why did Harry and Niall both have to like me? I think I know who I like,but how am I supposed to havea relationship with him if the other one is upset and mad.

UGH! I could ruin their band and then I wouldn't be able to live with myself.