Chapter 20:All Nighters and Dates

~Summer's P.O.V~

We decided that we should pull an allnighter.We all watched the movie that went off about twenty minutes later.To be honest it was one of the worst movies ever!

"Well,that was an amaZayn movie!',Emily said making Zayn giggle.

"How on Earth can you say that was a good movie?",I asked bewildered by her previous statement.

"That was like one of the worst movies ever!",Niall said.

"Agreed!",I said.

"I thought it was quite lovely!",Zayn said.

"See,my boo agrees with me!",Emily said.

"Well,I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion!",I said.

"Yep!",Niall said.

"Hey,Boo! Will you put on another movie?",Emily asked Zayn.

"Yeah,babe! What movie do ya'll want to watch?",Zayn asked us.

"The Lucky One!",I said.

"ZombieLand!",Emily said.

"Grease!",Niall said.

"Umm...okay...rock,paper,scissors?",Zayn said.

"B-but Zayn! You are supposed to side with me,you are my brother!",I said giving him the puppy dog face.

"NO! He is supposed to side with me because he is my boyfriend!",Emily said then stuk her tongue out at me.

"Whateva!",I said.

"See,this is why I said rock,paper,scissors!",Zayn said.

"I'll watch whatever!",Niall said.

"Yeah,me too!",I said.

"Zombieland it is!",Zayn said putting in the movie then returning to his seat where Emily laid her head down on his lap.

The movie started and we began waatching.Niall was out within about 10 minutes.He looks so cute when he is sleeping.Within about another 30 minutes I was out as well.

Niall and I were laying side by side on the couch with his strong arms wrapped around me.

~Niall's P.O.V~

I woke up this morning to some voices.I was on stretched out on the couch and my SummieBoo was laying beside me I had my arms wrappped around her and we were snuggled up.I love being able to call her mine!

"Awwweeee!"

"They look so gosh darn cute!"

"Let's take their picture!"

Yeah and put it on twitter!"

I heard someone's phone say,"Say Cheese".The phone flashed making me fully awake and I'm guesing it woke Summer up too!

I opened my eyes to see everyone standing there except for Harry which isn't a big surprise.

"Go away you guys!",Summer said then picked up a pillow and threw it at them.

They walked away realizing we were awake.Summer sat up and moaned then flopped back down into my arms.I could tell she was tired.

"Goodmorning,beautiful!"I said then kissed her cheek.

"Goodmorning!",he mumbled then kissed me on the lips.

"You tired?",I asked.

"Yes!,she said.