Chapter 33: Baby Probz

Sorry it took so long to update but yeah I hope you all enjoy this chapter it's probably crappy but whatever! The next chapter is going to be VERY interesting! IFly- Summie xx

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to an empty plane. I looked around to see of they were just hiding from me, but I didn't see anybody.

"Those little turd burgers left me on the plane. Who knows where them hooligans are," I said under my breath.

I went to grab my things out of the little overhead cubby thing, but they weren't there.

"Great! They leave me on the plane and my things are missing?!" I said to myself.

I grabbed my purse and my phone, the only things of mine that I could find, and walked up to the little pilot room.

I asked him to let me out and he did.

I took out my phone and called Niall.

"Hello?"He answered on the third ring.

"Where are you??"I asked.

"Turn around!"He said.

I turned around, a little aggitated to say the least.

All that aggitation went away once I seen what was behind me.

There was a giant stretch hummer, that I've always dreamed of riding in, it was navy blue and on the side it said 'Captain America' in red and white letters. On the hood, there was the Captain America symbol. (A/N: For those of you who dont know, I have recently started calling myself Captain America because I am a weirdo, And my friend Michael gave me the idea for the Limo.)

"Oh. My. Cheese. I love it so much!" I said.

I ran up to them and gave all of them a big hug.

I climbed inside and words cannot describe how big it was.

"Where did y'all get this?"I asked in amazment.

"I know a person,"Zayn said.

"Hey, where's Louis?"I asked.

"Oh, he is driving his and Zayn's new vehicle around." Niall said.

Before I could say anything, Louis pulled up in a new vehicle alright.

I stepped out of my new Limo in astonishment.

He was driving the Mystery Machine from Scooby-Doo.

"Louis! Zayn! Y'all bought the Mystery Machine?! Out of all the cars in the world, you buy the Mystery Machine?? I have to say, that is an awesome vehicle." I said.

"I know right?" said Louis.

"Yeah, now let's go find the hotel."Alle said.

Everybody agreed. Zayn, Louis, and Shaley got in the Mystery Machine whilst the rest of us including Kendall and Jephany got in the Captain America limo.

"Now, what is the name of the hotel?" Harry asked.

"Who knows?"Emily asked.

"I dunno. It's probably the fanciest hotel in Cali."I said.

"Guys, its this one!"Niall said pointing out the window.

I looked where he was pointing. It was very extravagant.

"Gosh! This looks expensive."Jephany said.

"Yeah.. It is!" Liam said.

We all got out of our vehicles and went inside. Our driver carried in our luggage.