Chapter 5:We Be Gangstas

It was late when we got back to the house,so we went to bed.I guess i had fallen asleep in the car,so someone must have carried me up to my room because I did not remember going to bed.

When I woke up I hopped in the shower,and got out my clothes.While I was in there I sang my gangsta song."Ima Gangsta,Ima straight up G,The Gangsta ife is The life for me Ima gangsta!",I sang over and over again.I finally got out of the shower,then got dressed and did my hair and makeup.

As I walked down stairs,towards the kitchen,I heard someone singing the gangsta song,and I smelt somthing burning.As I rounded the corner I seen smoke and realized that it  was Louis,Harry,and Niall who were singing the song.Then realized it was Zayn who had been cooking pancakes,but burnt them."I see you  finally decided to get up",Liam said while throwing away the burnt pancakes."Yepperoni!",I said."I take it you don't know how to cook that well do you Zayn?",I asked."Nope not a clue!",he said."Well,I guess we are siblings because I'm not such a great cook either broski!",I said all gangsta like."Hey Louis,Niall,HArry.Do ya'll like that song too?!?!",I asked."YEPPP!",Niall said."Actually we heard you singing it in the shower and we liked it so e decided to sing it",Harry said in his cute Britsh accent."WHAT?!?! You guys were eves dropping on me while I was in the shower?!?!Not kool broskis not cool!",I said shaking my head."Well,we just came in your room to wake you up,then heard you singing that song and It's just so catchy!",Louis said."We should all be gangstas that play pattycake and use big words and eat gangsta goldfish!",I said."Oh yeah Broski!",they all said in unison."Wait how do you play patty cake?",Zayn asked.""Yeah how do you play patty cake?",they all asked."You guys really don't know how to play patty cake?!?!?",I asked bewildered.They all shook their heads."You have all been deprived of a childhood!",I said while shaking my head."Well ya gonna teach us or what?",Louis asked while lauging.So i taught them."Oh my guacamole this is awesome!",Niall said."I know right we be gangsta,wait we not be gangsta till we have some goldfish!",I said while openeing up the cabinets looking for goldfish when I finally came upon a bag.Then I looked down and noticed the burnt pancakes in front of me."Umm Zayn,I think you should stick to trying to look pretty rather than cooking,but anywho I found them!",I said.Zayn then gave me the evil eye but then we laughed.Then I passed them out."In order to be gangsta you have to name all of the goldfish that you eat."I named this one Zayn",Harry said while throwing a goldfish into his mouth."Well guess what,I named this one Harry!",Zayn said then ate a goldfish.Ths continued forever until we finished our goldfish and headed into the livingroom.