~ 2 ~

"So this is your son?"

"Y-yes! Please spare us if he's to your liking"

"Hmmm. Gotta say he does have quite the face. Especially those lips", the dominate male said as he licked his lips.

After a few more seconds of him admiring the beauty in the photo he finally said,

"Fine"

He faced towards the guard next to him on his right.

"You and a few others shall go to their town and pick the human up"

"Yes your majesty"

He then faced toward the guard to his left.

"You. Keep these two in the dungeon until I get my hands on him. I don't want them fleeing once again"

"Yes your majesty"

He then looked back at the middle aged couple.

"If I don't get him tomorrow, take it as your already planned death date"

"Y-yes your m-majesty"

"Good. Everyone leave"

The two were taken away by a guards each side of them, along with the other guards in the throne room leaving as well.

The King was now in the empty room. He picked up the photo again, admiring the male beauty.

"You will soon be mine darling"

The next day

"Hyung that is too much paint! You'll get them on your shoes"

Yoongi just nodded while trying to get the excess white paint off the brush.

He and Jin were both re-painting Mrs. Lenas fence, just like the younger promised.

Speaking of her the old women she came out of the house with a tray of cookies and two glasses of milk.

"Why aren't you both just the sweetest! The fence is looking good. I'm really thankful for you two"

"It's nothing Mrs. Lena! We're happy to help, right hyung?"

Yoongi just nodded as his focus was on painting. The two were almost done anyway so why not just complete it quickly.

"Well here. I baked cookies and brought milk. I hope you both enjoy it. If you want anything else my door is always open for you two."

"Thank you Mrs. Lena!"

The elderly women paused herself just to watch the two brothers. She genuinely smiled before shaking her head and saying,

"No, thank you. Both of you"

Both brothers stopped their movements, giving their attention to her. Hearing the her voice changed made them curious.

"Thank you both, really. We are already in a bad positions as humans. But we're lucky we have you both in our town. Especially you Jin. Even after your terrible so-called parents left you, you didn't stop smiling. Helping us all, cheering us up and just being an angel. You don't know how happy we are in having you"

Jin chuckled, wanting to deny all the compliments but got caught off.

"Don't even think of denying it young man! I know how selfless you are. I've been watching you the day you were born. How time passes so quickly. *sighs well after you both are down wash your hands before eating. Oh and Yoongi dear?"

Yoongi stood up from where he was crouching. His jeans and sneakers having the white paint stains on it.

"Yes?"