~ 15 ~

It was the next day.

Jin could feel himself waking up. Wanting to cuddle with Jungkook he brushed his hand on the elders side. After a few more pats he realized the spot was empty.

Opening his eyes he pouted at the empty spot. He sat up, stretching his arms out while yawning. He got himself out of bed, organizing the pillows and folding the blanket.

With one last tug on the sheet he felt satisfied and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

Once he was done he went towards the closet. Upon opening it he remembered that he was in Jungkooks room, not his.

Not wanting to go back to his room for clothes he started searching through Jungkooks wardrobe.

Most of them were fancy attire and suits and whatever royals wore. He found a section where casual clothes were hung.

He chose a gray hoodie and Jungkooks boxers.

Liking the comfortable feeling too much, he walked downstairs without brushing his hair.

Arriving to the kitchen he was about to make himself breakfast when he noticed there were others sitting on the seats in the kitchen isle.

There was Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi. That's a nice way to start a morning. Seeing the people who care about you.

Yeah. Jin smiled and

WAIT A MINUTE WHAT.

YOONGI?!

Jins head turned so fast it almost cracked.

Yoongi was sitting next to Hoseok. He had his smile on full display while waving at Jin.

The younger didn't hesitate to run towards him and gulf him in a tight hug.

Hoseok and Jungkook both stood back. Taking their coffee mugs in hand they both walked to another room, giving them both some privacy.

After a couple more seconds of hugging they both let go.

Seeing Yoongis face Jin almost teared up.

Before Jin could start asking Yoongi put a hand up on him.

"Wait. I need to tell you something first. Something I should've told you a long time ago"

Jin started getting nervous. Yoongi was never this serious.

"O-ok. What is it?"

Yoongi sighed before transforming into his original form. His real form. The form Jin never saw due to the circumstances and Yoongis fear of Jin hating him.

Once Yoongis transformation was done, as he did it slowly, he looked up at Jin.

Jin had a face of shock.

Before him was not a tall, muscular, handsome man he saw as a brother but rather a but shorter, cat eyed, pale skinned, handsome man he has never seen before.

Many thoughts were running through his mind.

"Y-you, you're a shape, shifter?"

Yoongi nodded.

"A-and you never told me?"

Yoongi nodded once more.

Jin couldn't believe it. This whole time he thought he met another human who understood him and was always there for him.

Turns out the person he trusted and loved like a brother was keeping a huge secret the whole time.

"But why?", Jin asked.