~ 23 ~

Seeing how nervous Jungkook was made Jin nervous. Jungkook wasn't afraid of anything, rather everything else feared him.

"What is it Jungkook?"

Jungkook took a quick breather, as his hold on Jins hands tightened a little.

"I was hoping that", Jungkook said looking into Jins eyes. The human had a worried expression.

Jin couldn't think of anything at all, anything that Jungkook might say to him right now.

"I was hoping you'd approve of me turning you into, a vampire."

Jin was stunned. Never would he thought this was what he would be questioned.

The human eyes were wide, looking at Jungkook as he tried to find a way to see if he was joking or not.

Jungkook had a serious expression.

Seeing Jins reaction made Jungkook to start doubt himself. Doubt if he was even asking the right thing. How could he ask someone to change their whole life, their whole being. But then again, he couldn't find any other way to be with Jin.

He hated the thought of spending only human years with Jin while he gets to live for an eternity. He would do anything to be with Jin forever, love him and stay by his side. Even if it means he'll turn Jin into a vampire, and if required then by force.

Jin was silent for a while longer before he broke his own silence.

"I- I don't know what to say. You're asking me for a very big thing, and I don't know if I'm even ready for it."

"Does that mean you accept?", Jungkook asked quickly with a little hope twinkling in his eyes.

Jin looked at Jungkook, giving him a warm smile.

"Well, I do want to be with you. And if possible then forever. So yes, I accept."

The biggest grin appeared on Jungkooks face for the first time.

He immediately stood up, picking Jin up by the waist and held on to him while he spun them both around.

Jin held on to Jungkooks shoulders, startled by the sudden physical affection.

"Thank you thank you Jin! You don't know how happy this makes me feel!"

Jin couldn't help but blush. Jungkook had such a happy looking smile on his face, his front teeth showing as he grinned and his eyes crinkling.

"O-Ok I get it. Could you please put me down, this is embarrassing,", Jin said getting nervous from the way Jungkooks arms circled his waist. His loving touch sent lustful thoughts to his head which he wants to get rid of.

All Jin could do was gaze, gaze and admire Jungkooks happy expression which was rare to see. Jungkook would smile and be gentle but never before he has he seen Jungkooks laughing smile. A smile that makes his eyes crinkle up, teeth showing off and and radiate the happy emotion within him.

"My petal why are is your face red? Don't tell me you are falling for me even more?", Jungkook asked in a cheeky way. It was nothing of his dominance side, rather a childish character he'd never show to anyone.

Jin smiled broadly. He closed his eyes as he leaned down to peck Jungkooks lips. Jungkook was too stunned and had his eyes wide open.

Jin pulled back, giggling as he took in his boyfriends expression.

"Gosh you are so adorable", Jin said, hugging Jungkook tight. He buried his head on Jungkooks neck, sniffing in the masculine scent.

"Are you practicing to be a vampire already? If you want you can even bite me while you are at it", Jungkook teased.