~ 20 ~

It has begun. The silent treatment.

Jin had been ignoring Jungkook since breakfast.

He would sit across from in the table, stay away from any seat near him, would pass by him whenever he'd try to speak, would spend more time with the others to keep busy, would go to sleep quickly so he doesn't speak to him and more.

It's the third day of the silent treatment.

If Jin were honest, he wasn't happy about it.

He did like the attention Jungkook was giving him, enjoying that the vampire was trying so hard to soften up to him. But his stubborn ass refused to give in, creating the needy feeling to be with him again.

It's now night. He just returned from the kitchen, helping the maids wash the dishes.

At first the maid refused his help, not wanting the kind man to trouble himself with their duties but Seokjin insisted. No one was free to accompany him so he got nothing else to do anyways.

Obviously the maids loved his kind and helping heart and would admire him from time to time as he helped them.

It felt nice to be appreciated for the work you did.

Back to what he was doing, he just finished brushing his teeth.

Gargling the minty paste out he heard the sound of a door opening.

Jin gargled a bit more before spitting out the water and turning off the faucet. The quietness submerged the room, making him think it was something from outside.

Combing his hair his eyes looked straight into the mirror, admiring his handsome self. Suddenly he heard bed creaking.

Stopping his movements he turned to loo at the transparent bathroom door behind him.

Squinting his eyes he saw a shadow shaped like a man.

Someone must have came in.

Tucking the little bit of hair behind his ear he looked himself in the mirror one final time before heading out the bathroom.

Opening the bathroom door slowly he looked over at the bed, seeing his guess was right.

It's Jungkook.

Jungkook was sitting on the edge, waiting for him patiently.

Jin sighed a little before walking over to the bed.

He went over to the opposite side Jungkook was sitting, getting the covers ready to sleep.

Jungkook realized what Jin was doing, pouting a bit at the cold action.

JK: He didn't even look at me.

Jin got in the covers, edging himself into the bed to lay down.

Halfway through he felt a hand gently hold his.

He looked at the veiny, tattooed hand before looking at the owner.

They made eye contact.

Jungkook gulped before fixing himself to sit properly.

Jin looked at him for a while before going back to lay down.

Jungkook got sad at the action, watching with doe eyes as Jin continues to act as if he doesn't exist.

Jungkook took the covers, hovering them over him as he lays down as well next to Jin.

Jin felt the spot next to him dip down, realizing that the vampire is now laying next to him.

He tried to ignore him, shutting his eyes so he could fall asleep. But the fingers grazing his skin wasn't helping.