~ 3 ~

After Seokjin was taken away Yoongi got frustrated. He ran back to their little house, slamming the door as he went inside. He was mad. Mad at himself for not being able to protect him. Then he started questioning things.

How the fuck did they know about Seokjin?

I made sure nobody but our towns people know about him.

This years vote out happened two months ago so how the fuck did they know?

Did somebody in the town tell them? I am sure no outsiders or any vampires got to know about him.

Then I am guessing somebody told them, somebody in our town.

But who?!

Everyone I know in town loves him. No one has the heart to send him away.

Well except for his parents but they are already -

Yoongis thoughts clicked when that random fact went through his head. He was angry. Angry at himself.

How did I just stand there being absolutely useless?! I at least could have gone with him! What kind of brother am I? Ugh!

Out of the stress Min Yoongi shape shifted. He shape shifted into an animal. An animal which he would always shift to whenever he is mad or stressed out.

A black cat.

Even tho he is a great, smart and sneaky shape shifter, his comfort is being a cat. He has soft black fur, a smooth and soft tail and bright yellow eyes.

His eye pupils were squinting now cause he was angry. Immediately the cat ran to his own bedroom and started ruining everything. Mostly scratching everything.

He tor up his bed sheets, scratched his computer, knocked down the items on his shelf and much more. Once he calmed down he shifted back. But to his real form. He still had his clothes on thanks to a magic charm his boyfriend gave him.

*sighs

So the possibility is his parents handing him over to the devil king. And for what? Filthy ass money.

Gosh dang it Seokjin.

Flashback

Yoongi was running. Running away from the ones chasing him.

The shape shifter did not do anything wrong. It isn't even his fault! The male was traveling to the Suzdal Kingdom, the kingdom of wizards. There is only one kingdome for them since for some reason wizards and mages are rare and hard to become.

He was visiting the Kingdom to meet his secret boyfriend, Hoseok. Their relationship is a secret because both Kingdoms didn't approve of having a relationship with another being. They both met when Hoseok was touring around Waneta, the kingdom filled with shape shifters. He wanted to learn more about their power so he could become an even more powerful mage. While doing so he met Yoongi in the market. Ever since then the two became closer and eventually asked each other out. But had to keep a secret.

Now, why was Yoongi running? Well the thing is that the male arrived at Elixir. He has to go on two long bus trips to arrive at Suzdal. His second bus stop they were given a bathroom break, as the bus stopped at a town. Yoongi didn't notice his bag being snatched away, practically being robbed. When the conductor asked Yoongi to hand in his ticket before they start moving again, Yoongi panicked when he couldn't find his bag. The conductor was getting angry and asked to pay a fine for traveling on a travel bus without a ticket. But again, his things were stolen!