~ 5 ~

Walking downstairs along the corridors Jungkook couldn't help but think of Seokjins sleeping face.

How at peace he seems. I hope he can be just as peaceful and calm with me.

Walking up to the giant doors the maids opened it for him.

Inside he saw Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung already sitting at their seats.

All four of their heads turned to their friend who just entered.

Once Jungkook sat at the centre the maids immediately started serving.

Taehyung was sitting to his right with Hoseok at his said. Namjoon was to his left with Jimin beside him.

When lunch was served Jungkook ushered the maids to leave, to which they obeyed with a bow.

"So?"

"So what?", Jungkook responded without looking up, while cutting his steak.

"So how is he?! You suddenly sent guards to get him and without telling me. Who is he hyung?"

Taehyung was curious at to what his brother was interested in. Or more rather, who is he interested in.

Normally when the 'chosen one' is sent from that particular village it would be someone the villagers don't like. Jungkook wants it that way because he wants that particular village to stay in peace. The reason for that will be told another time...

Anyway, whenever the chosen one would arrive at the palace, it would always be the same. 17-28 year old women who were obsessed with the King. Jungkooks face was known through out Elixir, so anyone could fall for him. Which is why he set up that rule on purpose. Not to actually be with the women, but more like teach them a lesson.

He would suck their blood yes, but never anything intimate. He would make them do chores as punishment, as he wasn't that strict with humans unless they cross the line. Every women that has been sent to him would at least twice, would try to get in his pants. But he never gave in. Heck he wasn't even straight to begin with.

This is why Jungkook would feel satisfied whenever they were sent to him. To him it felt like an ounce of negativity was removed from the cheerful village he adores.

So now, Taehyung is surprised. His older brother was fond of the village but never took interest in the people. Until now.

Jungkook gulped down his food, along with the blood that was poured in his wine glass.

"He is.... special to me"

"Special as in?"

"I like him"

"What!", screamed Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok at the same time.

Jimin gave a different reaction.

The fairy rather fluttered his wings, hovering off his chair a little.

"Oooooooo our Jungkookie has fallen in love! Finally! That grouchy face of yours could rest"

"Babe you are getting your dust all over your food", Namjoon said to his boyfriend as he eyes the fairy dust.

Jimins wings would always release sparkling fair dust depending on his mood. Now the beautiful fairy was happy, he was squealing. So his wings respond would to be let out pretty sparkling fair dusty at each flutter.

"Ooops, sorry"

"Is what Jimin says true? Do you actually like the human Jungkook?"

Jungkook nodded while he kept eating, thinking it was not that big of a deal. But deep down that stoic expression he was happy his friends supported him.

Hoseok smiled out of hope. He thought if Jungkook, the king, was able to bend the law of different supernatural dating each other then maybe he and his boyfriend Yoongi could make their relationship public.

Not now Hoseok. Lets not get too excited.

Midway through their lunch, the sound of the doors being opened was heard.

All five of them turned their heads, surprised to see who it was.

Jin?

Some time ago

Jin woke up half an hour ago from his nap. The hunger made him moody so he got up and took a shower, as a bathroom was connected to every room. After coming out he wasn't thinking straight because of the hunger. He randomly took a pair of boxers and a giant white t-shirt he found in the bedrooms closet.

Probably Jungkooks.

Wearing only that he got out the room and started walking down the corridors.

This feels like a quest. A quest to find food. Cause I'm starving. That stupid vampire, how is he king?! Can't he give me food before letting me sleep? He did disturb my lunch with Yoongi with his guards. Ugh! Why is this place so big?! Where the fuck is the kitchen? Food storage? Dining room? Any room??? I swear if I see him-

Jin wasn't aware of all the guards he was passing. Sure he saw them but didn't care enough to notice the way they were eyeing him.

Not only was he the most beautiful and handsome man they have ever seen. But his aroma was sweet, as if it was a sniff of what his sweet blood would taste like. And Jin wearing nothing but boxers and an oversized shirt was a bonus.

When he walked pass the dining room door he heard noise, the sound of plates and utensils clicking.

Maybe there is food in there?

Jin wanted to do nothing but peak inside.

The guards didn't mind as they were already eyeing Jins round ass and pale exposed thighs. Jin didn't see their stares as he was already creaking the door open to look.

But one of the guards dared to smack Jins butt, which made him yelp and push himself forward, opening the door and drawing attention from the five that were sitting on the table.

Jungkook was surprised to see Jin was here. Then he felt like getting a nose bleed at Jins exposed self. And THEN he felt anger inside of him.

Slamming his hands on the table he got up and took big steps towards Jin.

Jins moody self was gone and replaced with fear.

Jungkook grabbed the youngers fragile wrist and pulled him closer to his chest.

"How could you come out like this?"

"I-i was hungry and didn't think twice of what I was wearing. I w-was looking for you to see if you could give me something t-to eat", stuttering but softly saying his reasons.

Jungkooks emotions softened hearing him. He is now blaming himself for not giving him something to eat ever since he got here.

"Fine. I'll let you eat here since it is kinda my fault now. Tell me what do you wanna-"

Jungkooks eyes trailed to Jins moving hand that was caressing his butt as an uncomfortable expression was shown on his face.

"What happened? Did you get hurt on your way? Is there something wrong?"

"I-it is just, it felt like someone.... slapped me here? I'm not sure, it's just when I was looking through the door i felt that."

Jungkooks eyes turned red.

Grabbing Seokjins hands he pulled him along to the door.

Both of them looked at the other side of the door to see the two guards.

Jungkooks red eyes and raged expression made both of them shudder in fear.

"Which one of you fuckers dared touched what's mine"