~ 22 ~

Seokjin woke up to a tingling feeling.

He felt small, soft and tingling touches run all over his neck.

He groaned, opening one eye to see what it was.

It was Jungkook.

The man was peppering kisses down his neck.

Seokjin whined as he turned to face the vampire, hugging the man. He snuggled himself to Jungkooks broad chest, getting comfortable before trying to go back to sleep.

Jungkook smiled at the cute action, loving how Seokjin will whine at first but come to him himself for affection.

He patted Jins head, running fingers through the fluffy hair as his other arm wrapped around Jins waist.

"Petal?"

"Hmm?", Jin answered, still sleepy and snuggling.

"We have to wake up. It's time for breakfast. The others are waiting downstairs."

"Five more minutes", Jin whined, snuggling his head deeper into Jungkooks body.

If Jungkook could, he would've had a nosebleed right now.

How is he so adorable ! !

"Come on petal, let's go wash up", Jungkook said as he gently started getting himself out of bed.

Sitting on the edge of the king size bed, Jungkook tried to get up, but Seokjin wouldn't let go of his waist.

"Petal, darling let's go wash up and meet the others. You wanna talk to your hyung more right? Along with Jimin and the others?"

Seokjins head was still buried in the sheets but the movements of his head nodding could be seen.

"Then let's go."

With that Jungkook gently pulled Seokjin towards himself, picking the man up in his arms. An arm around his back and the other under his legs.

This woke Seokjin up for sure.

And the fact that seeing Jungkooks handsome face up close first thing in the morning was not helping.

The humans ears turned red, making the vampire notice.

Oh how badly Jungkook wanted to bite Jin, to claim him as his. Even the slightest color of red coming from Jins body made him needy.

Not helping himself Jungkook leaned forward, biting Jins ears. Jin let out a soft moan, loving the tickly yet hot feeling.

Jungkook nibbled on the humans ear, while also getting a good sniff of him.

It's not just his blood, he himself smells so...sweet.

You could say, both were late to breakfast that day.

_____

"Aish! You forgot about me! And Yoongi hyung! And Hoseok hyung! And Tae-"

"Ok ok I'm sorry once again. I was just, busy in figuring things out. You know? Between me and Jungkook.

"Busy my ass. You and Jungkook were probably fucking like rabbits while we ate our breakfast late"

Seokjin gulped, blushing at the thought of Jimins comment.

Fucking. Like, rabbits?

Just the thought made Jin squeal, making his hands hide his blushing red face.

Jimin was surprised but very soon loved the cute reaction, so he started teasing the shy human much more.