~ 29 ~

"Hurry up! His majesty needs to leave in an hour."

Maids were rushing around left and right, preparing Seokjin for the wedding ball they were invited to.

Taehyung and Jungkook were getting ready as well by their own maids. Seokjin couldn't understand the luxury of having people get u dressed for you.

He woke up early in the morning. The maids had him do skin care, have a light breakfast, a bubble bath, a full body cleanse, and now they were running around to get his clothes, hair and make up set.

"Is all of this really necessary?"

"Oh my yes! You are his majesty's plus one. Practically taking you as his date. So we must show off the person standing beside our king in the best way possible."

Seokjin nodded his head, letting the maids do their job. They were going for more handsome but petite outfits for Seokjin. So the struggle the man had to go through when the maids were tightening up his corset.

"Agh! Do I really need agh-! this?"

"Yes cause everyone needs to see how perfect your body is!"

Once they were finally done with his clothes they made him sit down. Two maids were fixing his hair while another maid was applying his make up.

"Since you are already so handsome, no need to do so much. Just a slight blush and a gloss to ur lips will do."

One last polish to his shoe and Seokjin was ready to go.

I feel like I'm some noble, getting dressed up like this.

Seokjin walked downstairs to see Jungkook and Taehyung already down waiting for him.

Once Jungkook saw Seokjin he heart skipped a beat, having to catch his breathing.

Seokjin walked up to him with a smile. Doing a small twirl he asked, "how do I look?"

Jungkook gulped, not being able to take his eyes off his pants. The pants fitted Seokjin perfectly, showing off all the right curves.

"You look, absolutely breath taking."

Seokjin blushed at the compliment, feeling shy that he had an effect on Jungkook.

"Alright enough of you two let's go! We're already going later than the usual time", Taehyung said grumbling.

"Don't mind him. He's just upset he doesn't have a date to show our cousin."

"I'm sure he'll find someone nice at the ball."

--------

In the car Seokjin couldn't help but admire the scenery. He has never really explored the kingdom. His life was always in his village.

Thinking of his village home gave him mixed feelings. He has good memories wavering his mind as well as bad memories. Bad memories to be precise are his parents.

Tho he has no feeling for his mother any longer, he did miss his father. The man would always try to make the best for Seokjin. But now things can't be the same way ever again.

"Is he in the other car?"

"Yes, he's riding in the other car with Taehyung. It'd be better for us to exit in separate cars."

Jin nodded before looking back at the beautiful but common scenery.

It's only just trees at this point.

Jin felt a hand on top of his.

He looked down to see Jungkooks hand holding his, but Jungkook was on his phone.

Jin sighed a smile before intertwining their fingers together.

This made Jungkook smile, which made him hold Jins hand before placing it on his lap.

Jin scooted closer to Jungkook, wanting to sit comfortably while also keeping their hands together.

He check Jungkooks phone, who was scrolling through it openly.

He was looking through pictures of Taehyung and Jungkook with a girl. Tho they are vampires, they did seem younger in this photo.

"I thought vampires can't take pictures?"

"Sweetie you live in a world full of mythical creatures. For you humans this might seem strange, but for us we simply advanced your technology to make it to our liking."

"Just say we're ordinary from you." Jin said with a pout.

Jungkook smiled as he leaned in to place a soft peck on his cheek.

"You're nothing but ordinary Jin. To me you're extraordinary."

Jin blushed once more, smacking the side of Jungkooks arm.

"By the way who is she?"

"This is my cousin I was talking about. Hari."

"Wow. She's really pretty."

"She sure is. She's the closest and genuine relative we have as family. Me and Taehyung grew up together with her. While she see's us as brother our other cousins and relatives see's us as targets."

Jin felt sad hearing the last part. His hand on Jungkook tightened,  making the vampire look at him.

"I can't wait to meet her. If you, the oh so powerful and cold hearted vampire king likes her, then I'll definitely like her too.

Jungkook looked at Seokjin for a while before leaning in to kiss him.

Letting his phone drop he used his free hand to hold Jins cheeks, softly holding him in to the kiss.

Their hands are still linked to each other, but that doesn't disturb Jin from kissing him back.

Their kiss was passionate, full of love, but soon turned steamy. Jungkook held onto Jin tighter, while the human was losing breath.

Jungkook leaned in more and more before Jin lost balance and held himself up with his arm.

Jungkook was about to kiss once more before they were their chauffer shout.

"Your majesty! We have arrived."

Jungkook and Jin immediately straightened themselves up. Jin took out his phone, using it as a mirror he checked himself.

The maid have outdone themselves. All that kissing and not a lipstick smudge in sight.

Jungkook checked himself on his phone too. A little disappointed tho. Unlike Seokjin, he wanted the smudge to be on his lips.

Would've been a nice way to show off to the other nosy nobles.

The car soon came to a complete stop, right infront of the palace gates. Taehyung was in the other car, also stopping behind them.

Gaurds came to their door and opened it for them.

Jungkook got out first, holding his hand for Seokjin to come out.

Seokjin took Jungkooks hand, coming out with a surprised face.

This place is beautiful.

Jungkook held his elbow out, looking at Seokjin with a smirk.

"Shall we?"

Seokjin gladly took his arm, giving back the same expression.

"Let's."