Author's Resurrection - Inquiries for Painful Rejection's Future

Hello my friends,

It has been quite a long time and I cannot apologize enough or thank you all enough for your patience.

A lot has happened, I've been in and out of romantic relationships, friends that encouraged me and my work have come and gone, relatives have passed, my mental state took a turn for the worse, I basically dropped out of college, I've had a few different jobs and even gotten another cat. I have even stumbled upon an individual I dare say could be The One TM. 

But I think it's time I come back to my writing and I want to take a plunge back into Painful Rejection. I want to rewrite, re-craft and re-identify the story. I want to give you all a story worth the read and worth the wait. Here's the catch though, I need money so I'm thinking that instead of editing over chapters and making a big mess, I will post the fully edited version complete with official artwork, Q&A with characters and get this guys, and ACTUAL publishing schedule!

My inquiry for you, my wonderful readers, is how interested in a pay to read version would you be? I would be keeping this version up but all rewrites and sequels would be paid stories through Wattpad.

Please leave your comments below and feel free to send me direct messages!

Erica. G