Twins?!

Everyone head out from the restaurant, drive back to their house safely while Xiao Sean deliberately takes the longer route home, trying to buy him sometime collect his information and mentally prepare to explain to his best friend in an orderly manner.

As soon as they parked in their front car porch, everyone exit the car without talking much while Bella and Eden keep on looking at Xiao Sean with the expression of 'you-better-tell-us everything.

The Clarions quickly make their way towards Xiao Sean's house together with Nova, a clear indication of wanting him to spill the information while they are inside his house, a safe place where he feels safe and comfortable the most.

"Come Nova, Natalya, seat next to me and your mama," said Bella as she patted the empty seat on the couch.

"Okay, aunty/mummy" reply Nova and Natalya in unison while run over towards her and take their seats.

"Now tell us," said Eden as he bought 4 bowls of ice cream in a tray towards them then distribute them to the others but none for Xiao Sean.

"I want too," said Xiao Sean while pouting.

"No. You need to avoid ice cream for now because it might contain raw eggs and the risk of salmonella contamination. So I will be a nagging and mean mother-in-law to you for this whole pregnancy" said Eden as Bella nod her head in agreement and approval.

"Jeez, meanie!"

"Explain yourself now"

"Fine my evil mothers-in-law as you all know, I'm pregnant, that's all," said Xiao Sean.

"Mama, will I have a boy or girl sister?" asked Nova as she cock her head to the side looking cute.

"Mama didn't know too baby girl, but mama does hope that the twins will grow up healthy and filial to his family" answers Xiao Sean as he smiles brightly while caressing Nova's cheek.

"Wait. Twins?!" asked Bella in a loud voice as she looks at Xiao Sean wide eye in which he nods his head while still smiling.

"Thanks to the lord we are at home and not at the restaurant" murmur Xiao Sean lowly.

"Damn! Dominant Alpha sure different" said Eden while Bella lowly murmur;

"Oh yea, it's Wang Yibo's twins too. Damn it why I forget about him, that fucker"

"Language you two, we have 2 small children and 2 growing foetuses in the room," said Xiao Sean as he shakes his head slightly.

"Mama, is Wang Yibo my papa?" asked Nova out of nowhere while eating her ice cream in a bowl.

Nova's question really startles the 3 adults who quickly looking at each other not knowing how to explain to her but before Xiao Sean could ask for their help on explaining things using his eye signal both Eden and Bella look away.

Suddenly their ice cream looks like the best and most beautiful ice cream in the world as they both busy scoping around a couple of times, smell them and eat their ice cream, savouring the flavour of vanilla caramel ice cream.

"What a great duo you two" murmur Xiao Sean as he purses his lips towards them while he grins munching away.

"Mama~"

"Mama, is Wang Yibo, Nova's papa?" asked Nova as she cock her head to the side cutely while blinking her clear eyes looking innocent and pure.

"Well Nova my baobei, he is my fated pair and my mate so of course, he's your papa," said Xiao Sea as he smiles at his daughter who was beaming in happiness.

"So, so. Papa is coming home" said Nova as she looks at Natalya happily talking and informing her cousin who was beaming happily too for her.

"Then, then, papa will stay with us forever?" asked Nova as he turns to look at her mama full of hope.

The hopeful stare melts his heart but at the same time makes him feel sad knowing that he himself hasn't fully forgiven his mate for what he has done onto his when they both in the relationship.

His heartache, feeling helpless, not wanting to know how to tell his innocent, sweet, pure daughter looking at him innocently smile at the cruelty of reality but for now, he did what he often does whenever Nova asked for her father.

"Ermm, Nova, I couldn't tell you if Papa will come back home soon since he still needed by others from the other country. He is protecting and saving small kids like you from harm and danger. He needs to save them first then he can go home safely to us baobei" explain Xiao Sean in a small voice.

Instantly Nova's happy smile drop, from a happy smile to a major disappointment that breaks his heart to lie to his beautiful daughter.

Nova then look at her hands and lowly said;

"Papa don't love Nova? Is he doesn't miss Nova like how Nova miss papa? Am I a bad girl mama, till papa don't want to come home?"

Without any notice, Xiao Sean who was listening to her daughter's question feeling like a couple of arrows struck his heart as it bleeds slowly without knowing his own reaction, his eyes were moist with his tears.

His tears then flow down uncontrollable, as he too started to silently cry. Without thinking much he pushes his body up as he stands in front of Nova then he takes a knee, kneels in front of her, takes her bowl and places it on the coffee table as he hugs her tightly.

Like a broken water dam, both Nova and Xiao Sean cry a bucket while hugging each other that accompany by Natalya who follow them crying as she hugs her parents. After a couple of minutes, their crying fit dies down while Xiao Sean push them apart and look directly into his daughter's eyes as he said;

"Papa love and miss you dearly Nova. He was devastated when he has to go and leave us behind but don't worry baobei, mama will try my hardest to bring your papa back, if not we can go visit papa when you and mama have time, some other days, okay baobei" said Xiao Sean as he wipes Nova's tears.

"So baobei, don't cry okay. Let's be strong for papa and wait for him" add Xiao Sean he smile at his daughter who is nodding her head while trying to stop herself from crying.

After a storm of chain crying effects, everyone calms down and hug each other in a big group hug while Xiao Sean couldn't help himself and said;

"It seems like we often cry in this past months"

"Well Sean, it's a happy, sad, anxious, scare occasion where we as a human do often feel and couldn't run from it but I'm proud of us all, we express it out instead of holding it in," said Eden as he patted both Bella and Xiao Sean's head.

After that, everyone head over to their own respective room, freshen up before bed and like the previous night, Nova couldn't help herself but sleep in the same room with her mama.

"Mama, hug please," said Nova as she holds her arms out while Xiao Sean smile at her then warmly hugs her.

'Ah, mama smell, protective, homey, rose, jasmine, powerful? But it's okay since I will protect mama and my sisters or brothers for papa' said Nova to herself as she falls asleep while hugged by Xiao Sean as they both fall asleep peacefully.