Half a year (male reader x Dabi) 18+

A:N This story is a male reader x Dabi story, I wanted more inclusion in my stories! In the future there will be a story with be a non-binary reader x Dabi! This male main character is cutesy, sexy and seductive , so very stereotypical. Enjoy <3

⚠️Please leave if your aren't comfortable with Male x male sex! Female readers can read as well but please do not leave hate comments! ‼️⚠️This story also includes anal use‼️⚠️

"Dabiii....." I called out his name.

"Yes what is it baby." He said in a deep groggy voice as he went to go fix himself coffee. I flipped myself on my back and hugged one of the couch pillows.

"What should we do today." I said kicking my feet in the air.

"Whatever you want to do today is fine with me." He said blowing his coffee steam.

"Hmmm whatever I want?" Me and Dabi have been dating for 6 months and he hasn't touched me once. It's normal to take things slow of course but the only time he touches me is when he holds my hands.

I've endured it since I was Dabi's first boyfriend and he might be feeling nervous, but it's hard to blow off some steam while living in the same house!

I flipped around and used my elbows to support myself, as I folded my hands and rested my head on them.

"Well we've been dating for half a year now and haven't gotten pass most stages like many other couples." I said looking at him.

"Where are you going with this." He said at this point glaring at me as he sipped his coffee.

"Let's have sex." I smiled as he furrowed his brows.

(also you can use any name but remember this is for males so it might sound weird when the 18+ part comes around!!)

"Y/N you know we can't."

"It's fine just follow me." I said getting off the couch and dragging him to our room. I sat him on the bed and spread his legs, so there was enough room for me to sit between them.

"Really Y/N we can't be doing this." He said trailing off.

"Why not, is it because I'm not one of your little females?" The thought that Dabi didn't want to touch me just because I was male hurt, a lot.

"No it's not that" he said

"Then what, what is it?" Dabi looked away and covered his face with his left hand as a huge blush grew across his face.

"It's because I didn't want to hurt you..." it was silent for a moment, then I bursted out laughing. He looked at me confused as I slowly stopped.

"Dabi I'm a man too, plus you won't know unless you try right? Just let me handle it alright?" I said looking up to him smiling. He nodded and took his hand off his slightly blushed face.

I propped myself on my knees as I tugged on Dabi's shorts.

"Someone sure is hard, is it because it's our first time?" I said slightly rubbing over the very noticeable bulge.

Suddenly I felt a gust of wind as Dabi pulled me up effortlessly onto the bed. (A:N guys Dabi is strong I'm sure he can pull you 1 ft onto a bed so don't worry about your weight here!)

He positioned himself so I was sitting between his legs with my back towards him, facing the mirror across our bed.

"What are y-" I looked up to Dabi. He stared back at me, his eyes slowly filling up with lust.

"You see I've been holding back too Y/N." He said sliding his hand up my shirt.

"Is this what they call a soft dom..."

Dabi stopped his hands when he reached my chest. "Do you play with these?" He said as he flicked my left nipple. "Well Y/N do you?"

"No of course not" I said shivering as Dabi pinched both of my nipples.

"That's too bad, I was thinking they need a little love." Dabi continued to play with my chest as he hovered over my neck before bitting it. I let out a small yelp as he smirked.

"Let's move on shall we? Look here." Dabi gentler grabbed my face and turned me to look at the mirror, being careful not to hurt me.

"What are you doing..." I said still looking into the mirror. "You'll see." He inched his hand closer and closer to my underwear until he finally pulled them down. He grabbed my semi-hard dick (still feels weird to say this bare with me) and pumped it up and down.

"Look at yourself, see how wet you are?" He said as he stroke my tip and a streak of pre-cum ran down.

"It's so wet it's almost like you're female." Dabi whispered in my ear making me jump. I let out a soft sigh as I felt myself on the verge of cumming. Then Dabi stopped.

He placed a hand on my waist as the other pushed me
Down into a pillow. I looked over to see the mirror and Dabi slightly bent over me.

"You won't be the only one cumming, now be a good boy and wait." He said while planting trails of kisses down my neck. I nodded as my face burned with excitement.

Dabi stripped me of the rest of my clothes and took off his shirt. He reached over to his desk drawer and pulled out a condom and bottle. I got a little impatient and began rubbing against his bulge.

"Someone's in a hurry, let me prepare you first. I don't want to hurt you."

"Okay Just don't take too long." I said as he laughed it off. He took the bottle and poured a liquid, which I suppose was lube over 3 of his fingers.

He slowly slid two fingers in and pumped them in and out. "Already taking two fingers, have you done this before?"

"Y-Yes I have." I said moaning occasionally. He made a humming sound before adding a third finger. I gasp a grabbed a pillow.

Then Dabi turned me over so I was on my back.

"Do you want it in here?" He said placing his finger on my bellybutton. I nodded, "Hurry." I said holding his hand. He chuckled and pulled his shorts down.

"Ready?"

A:N theres a lot of ans in this story just wanted to make it clear. There will also be a part 2 bc I kinda made this one too long. Legit made it 1k words. See you all in the next chapter and thanks for 9k reads <3