My favorite to hate • 3

Me and Dabi had always been enemies. It's been this way for years. In fact it all started in primary school. Dabi had always hated me and showed no interest in hiding that. The endless bullying had made me grown to hate him as well. I had no idea what I did to him in the first place to make me hate him as he does but it was too late to ask questions.

10 years too late. This has been going once since we were 9 and here we are 19 harboring the same if not more hatred towards each other. So why now, is it that he's changed. In fact he's never been flirty with me at all and definitely not to this degree.

"Y/N." I heard a soft voice call. I look up to be met with Junes green eyes and ginger hair.

"Your bath is ready."

ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫ ۪۪۫۫ ؘ ˑ

I soaked in the hot salty bath. The bath was an elegant one. It was a large circle bath resembling that of a hot tub. Even the size wasn't that of average, it was a white crystal bath.

The water was infused with lavender and rose petals, with a dash of bath salt that was clearly expensive. The steam formed around my naked body as I sat in the bath thinking of where I went wrong.

I mean there has to be something right? Maybe this is a new form of bullying he's come up with. I took a long deep sigh before June and other servants came in to help me wash up.

'I just want to go home...'

ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫ ۪۪۫۫ ؘ ˑ

After the bath I quickly got dressed and prepped (with the help of servants) for dinner with the kings family. I prayed and hoped that just like this morning, Dabi wouldn't show up.

Me and June made our way down the halls as she showed me the grand dining room once again.

"Remember never speak unless spoken too, oh and that king hates loud chewers. His wife also hates people without etiquette. The young prince doesn't really care... oh and Dabi as you know-"

"Yes June thank you, I'll be fine. Enjoy your dinner I'll see you tomorrow." I said shooing her away before she could give me any more advice and make me even more nervous.

She nodded before making her way to the kitchen to prepare her meal. I dusted my dress off before mentally preparing myself. It's a nice elegant dress, nothing like I've worn before.

The sleeves were off the shoulder a puffy. The dress itself was a low cut barley covering my breasts, not to mention the way it perfectly hugged my body. It was very seductive to say the least, but June herself suggested it so who was I to say no.

I was told that the servants had bought me new clothes upon my arrival. The armoire did not disappoint, although I have never worn anything like the ones that had resided in my closet.

I took a deep breath before I nodded to the two guards standing next to the massive dinning hall doors. There were guards everywhere in this place. Each guard opened their corresponding door as I thanked them and stepped into the room.

As soon as I stepped into the dinning hall every royals attention was on me. I took a perfect courtesy before taking my seat as the end of the table.