My Favorite to Hate • 2

"There are arrangements for you to leave tomorrow. We need to pack everything." She said clasping her hands together.

"Tomorrow-" before I could finished she had bolted out of her chair and had called a few servants inside to help pack my luggage.

I couldn't even oppose to the idea before my eyes shut. The darkness of my eyelids welcoming me again.

✧༺♡༻∞  ∞༺♡༻✧

I woke up to the warmth of the sun flooding into my room. It was the next morning, and the day I left for the royal palace. My father being the duke, had very close connections with the king. What I mean by that is that they are really good friends.

Madeline walked into the room. A sad smile plastered across her face.

"Lady Y/N. Let's get you ready to go shall we?" She said.

I nodded. I followed her to my closet where she picked out 'the perfect outfit'. She pulled out a long flowy Victorian styled dress. It was a deep sage green, it had a built-in corset in the front, the long silky strings a vibrant gold. The dress was mainly off the shoulder except the two straps that held it all together. The flared sleeves laced in beautiful green lace.

"Damn gotta admit that is a beautiful dress." I said inspecting it on the hanger as she held it up show-casing it.

"Proper language Lady Y/N. You are to be meeting the king and others after all." She said smacking my back causing me to straighten it.

"I know my manners, I just tend to lose them around certain people."

Madeline sighed before handing me the dress.

"Do call for help if you find yourself needing it." She said before exiting the room. She knows I'd much rather change myself than have servants do it for me. In fact I do a lot of things alone. I may have been born rich but that doesn't mean I have a rich personality.

I slipped my way into the dress. Once done I called Madeline for help as she pulled my corset extremely tight and began tying it. Once done she styled my hair.

"Y/N dear, the king's carriage is here." I heard my mother call into me room as she peaked her head in.

I stood up from my vanity and fluffed out my dress. I turned to Madeline before giving her a hug and big squeeze.

"I'll miss you Mad, I'll try to visit as often as I can and I'll hope you'll welcome me back with open arms."

"And I'd hope you'll come back with proper manners. I'll miss you lady Y/N." She said as I let her go. I laughed it off and made my way to the door where I met my mother. I gave her a hug as well and promised to keep in touch and make good impressions and blah blah blah.

I stepped into the carriage provided by the king. Once I was in and all my luggage was packed (thanks to my wonderful servants I could never carry anything as heavy as that sort.) the coachman began his journey to the royal palace.

The royal palace was well away from our estate, so I decided to take a nap in the meantime.

ˑؘ ۪۪۫۫ ۪۪۫۫ ؘ ˑ