My favorite to hate • 6

He kisses both of my inner thighs. "So how'd I do?"

┈┈ ┈┈

A knock at the door interrupted and a sweet voice, "Your majesty sir are you in there? Your parents are requesting you as well as Lady Y/N."

I stilled at the voice. God how could I have forgotten. I just had sex with Dabi, and not matter how good the sex was, he was still my enemy.

And we were in the middle of a party....and I now had no clothes. Dabi sighed before standing up and redressing. This so isn't fair.

"Duty calls. I'll tell your maid to bring up more clothes."

"June. Her name is June." I bite out, my eyes almost hurting from the amount of glaring I was doing.

He chuckled, "Of course. If you don't find me once you are done dressing, I will surly find you. I do hope you know that."

Before I could make a remark, he slipped quickly and quietly out the door. I looked around the room, something I haven't done prior.

The room was huge, at least the size of the dinning hall. Which was 4-6 rooms back at my estate. Everything glittered in gold. The bed posts, the couch legs and even the night stands. His room was split into 3 major parts.

His bedroom where there laid his bed, nightstand and two doors which were either a bathroom or walk-in closet. The second part was what I assumed resembled a living room, if an insanely rich unicorn threw up on all the furniture. There were 2 couches, one large coffee table. A fireplace and a storage chest. Everything was red, from the cushions of the couch to the wood of the tables. And lastly was a bar, granted a huge one.

And in the middle of the bedroom lied a pile of ash, formerly known as my dress. Before I could weep about it further, there was once again another knock. It was one simple and quick knock. I wrapped the bedsheets around me and answered the door.

To my surprise, there was no one but a neatly folded dress. I quickly looked around before snatching the dress and closing the door.

I looked through the folded materials to find new underwear. I would have done a little dance in joy if I wasn't scared that there may be cameras hidden in this room. I slipped into the underwear and dressed.

I went to the bathroom to pee and freshen myself. I was already late so might as well take a look around. I went into one of the two doors I was eyeing earlier.

The door led into a huge closet, one the size of my bedroom. I'm starting to think this family doesn't understand the concept of sizing.

In the closet were suits and clothes of all colors. Not to mention all were color coded which made me laugh a little. Who knew he was so insistent on where his clothes went.

I shook my head. It was time to go meet the king and queen. I could explore later, if not when Dabi was here, then when he was gone.

I adjusted my hair and opened the door to the throne room. As I stepped inside, all eyes suddenly shifted their gaze to me. I nodded as I walked up to the dais. I curtsied before looking up. The king had nodded at me, informing I was allowed to rest.

To the left of my stood Dabi. His head held high, as if he hadn't just had sex at his parent's party. In fact, he looked quite bored to say in the least.

"Dabi, Y/N." The queen voiced. "We've been informed that you two left after causing an uproar?" Her eyebrow perked up as she asked.

"I do apologize your majesties, it was rather sudden-" I started.

"We had sex." Dabi finished with a mocking yawn. God, was my face frozen? Maybe my jaw hit the floor. The queen gasped as the king's eyebrow shot up.

"You we're all begging me to find, and I quote: someone I could peacefully settle down with and leave my sensual love life behind. Plus, if all goes well there is the mother of my heir." He shrugged as he looked at me. Kill me now.

What are they going to tell my parents. 'Oh hey I know we were supposed to be watching and keeping your daughter safe, but it seems that our son has taken a liking to her and shall produce his heir, so we'll be taking her as apart of the royal family for now!'

When did I even agree to any of this?!

The gaze of the queen and king turned to me. While the queen looked absolutely putrefied, the king wore an indifferent face. As if his son had said nothing at all, which should put me at ease but just made me more worried.

"I see." The king finally spoke. His eyes pierced my skin as he spoke his next words, "Y/N why don't we strike a deal?"

"A deal?"

"Yes indeed, one involving my coquettish son."

I turned to Dabi as he looked back at me and titled his head to his father, egging me to prolong and continue the conversation.

"What is it you need me to do, your majesty?"

"If what he says is true, and god I hope not for the sake of my own well-being," the king stated as Dabi snickered. He must find the idea of his father knowing we had sex amusing. My face burned with embarrassment, but I pushed it down as the king continued.

"then if you can somehow make my son fall in love and settle down, we may grant you whatever it is you wish for. An estate the size of a city? Endless amounts of money? Freedom? All may be given if you complete that task. Now tell me, do we have a deal?". The king finished.

I looked, once again, at Dabi.

"Sounds fun, I'm in" He said.

The king nodded and turned to me, "And you?". I nodded. "I'd be honored."