Assassination

You can wear this;

Or this!

Remember that this is a fanfic so you can use any body type you want but you're beautiful and perfect the way you are

Remember that this is a fanfic so you can use any body type you want but you're beautiful and perfect the way you are. Now let's start the fanfic!!

◦  ◦  ◦  ◦

"The car is outside, In the back there should be a bag. Inside it should be your ear piece, put it on and wait for your mission."

I walked out side my apartment and to the black limo that was waiting for me. I opened the back seat door and sat down.

"Go." I said to the driver as he nodded and began driving. I grabbed the bag and there was a black box with one ear piece in it. I put it in my ear and waited for my next orders.

"Y/N, can you hear me?

"Yes what is it Mina."

"Right now you're on your way to the biggest party of the year. This party is hosted by Mr. Grove the mayor of the city. There will be many rich people there and one is named Toya Todoroki, who goes by Dabi. Your mission is to protect and kill anyone who tries to harm Dabi."

"Who would want to hurt this Dabi guy and why. They could have gone for the mayor." I said playing with the cuffs of my shirt.

"The Vercetti family is a very powerful and feared crime family. They have territories in and out of the city even Over seas.  Dabi is a very rich and powerful man, not to mention who his dad is. So naturally he is their enemy. He's not seen much in public so this would be a perfect moment for them to take him out. Protect him at all costs, he's your number one priority."

"Okay I understand." I said as I took the ear piece out. I neither work for the hero's or villains. I work for whoever hires me and it's that simple.

Obviously I don't take missions that require me to fight or kill high ranking hero's. I don't have the best fighting quirk so it'd be useless.