execution part 1

Tiffany POV

Trey: ur sure u don't want me to come in with u baby???

Me: Tremaine I told u that I'll be fine. Nas will be there with me when I'll talk to that bitch.

Trey: I know but I have to make sure if u wanna do this shit by yourself ma.

Me: and I get that baby but I'm a big gurl. I can handle her popcorn homewrecker hoe ass.

Trey: ight. Ur the boss lady. Lemme see my baby boy.

He reached over to place his hand on my belly and of course Tj started kicking.

Trey: boy u need to stop playing around in ur mumma's stomach. U will be home in three more months. Daddy can't wait to hold u.

He kissed my belly as I smiled and then I saw Nas getting outta her car. I sighed and I got outta the car. Nas walked up to me and we kissed each other's cheeks.

Nashua: ur ready for this???

Me: been ready. U got it???

Nashua: yeah I got the bag. It's in the trunk.

Me: Bull and Chisanity get that for me please.

Trey: *mumbling* damn I'm married to a gangsta.

I giggled and looked back at him in the car.

Me: on second thought I think I need u.

Trey: shit don't have to tell me twice.

He got outta the car so quickly and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. We were at the warehouse to do this. Tanaya was gonna be arriving shortly with the circle of the police that we trusted because they have been working for Trey for years. I handed him his gun just in case.

Me: alright everyone listen up. We have to get everything ready before Tanaya will be here. I need everyone to be in their position and process the execution. Got it???

Everyone nodded.

Trey: alright. Let's go and do this shit.

*Click click*

I smiled at him when he took the lead for awhile and directed the plan. And he thought I was a whole gangsta 😏😏😏😏 My husband is a whole thug 😍😍😍😍

***

Me: Ms. Herny good to see u again. I thought u had learned ur lesson.

Tanaya: and I thought u had learned ur lesson to leave my man alone fat bitch.

I got up from my boss chair and walked up to her and smacked the fuck outta her. Trey was just chilling in his chair and watching her cry. He had no sympathy for her at all.