boss lady

Tiffany POV

I'm not gonna lie. I'm not feeling this shit with Tanaya. This bitch is starting to get on my nerves. Thinks that she's the boss lady taking fucking pictures with my husband and shit like what the fuck???? 😑😑😑😑 Ugh!!!! So I walked outta the VIP section and went to the bathroom. Cici was my personal assistant now and Trey's new assistant was mad cool. We knew each other for years. Her name is Kimi.

Me: isn't it me or that bitch is trying to do something???

Cici: definitely.

Kimi: yeah but Trey wouldn't do anything to fuck y'all marriage up Tiff.

I sighed and rubbed my little baby bump.

Cici: he loves u gurl. He changed his ways for u and wanna marry u and start a family with u. Not these ratchet ass thots right here. He's completely done with that.

Me: y'all r right.

Kimi: do u know what that u should do Tiff 😏😏😏😏

Me: what???

Kimi: go back out there and show that bitch who is the real boss lady.

Cici: yeah Tiff!!! Do it!!!!

I smiled and turned around to fix my hair and that and walked out when Bully was in front of me.

Bully: ur ight Tiff???

Me: yeah. I'm good. Where is Trey????

Bully: still with Kev and Tanaya and them.

Me: ok. Take me over there.

It's time to let that bitch know that I'm not the one to fuck with.

Trey POV

Tanaya: I'm so happy that we have a few projects together. It's like old times. Just me and u baby.

She licked my ear and tried to grab my dick but I pushed her hand off. Gush I don't wanna be in the same room with this bitch. She doesn't understand. I don't want her hoe ass. I knew that she was trouble when I first met her. I wish I never fucked her.

*2008*

I was at a club in New York City just smoking my brain out because I was still missing Tiff. It had been four weeks that we broke up. One week that I made love to her. A year that we made our first child and I do wanna be a family with Tiff and our daughter. I just... Fuck. I fucked up bad. I need my gurl back. But anyways I was just in my thoughts while my home boy tapped me on the shoulder.

Me: what???

Mike: baby gurl in the blue dress is looking at u.

I looked at her and she was seductively smiling at me. She was cute but she wasn't bad like my baby. She was the opposite of Tiff. This gurl was tall light skin lighter than me cute face skinny with no big titties and no fat ass. But I can fuck her tonight. Shit. A nigga has needs. So after I talked to her and brought her back to my hotel to fuck her I felt like shit because this wasn't me. How can I be in love with Tiff and I just had sex with a gurl that I don't know and I don't have feelings for???? I got up and Tanaya covered herself up.

Tanaya: where r u going baby????

Me: I gotta go Tanaya.

Then I left...

*present*

Me: I'm married Tanaya. I love my baby to death so keep ur hands off of me. U ain't getting my dick no more. Ur pussy is wrack anyways.

Then my baby came in the section and just sat on my lap which I got comfortable. She passionately kissed me and I kissed her back.

Me: where did u go??? I thought u were gonna leave me bae.

Tiff: 😏😏😏😏 no daddy. I just went to the lady's room with Cici and Kimi and I was lonely so I wanna be with u daddy.

Then she rubbed my chest down and grabbed my dick which it made me jump. I smirked and started getting turned on. Then she turned around to talk to my team.

Tiff: so Kevin what r y'all talking bout with my husband???

Tanaya: well me and Tremaine r gonna do more proj...

Tiff: excuse me but I'm not talking to u. I'm talking to MY man's manager 😑😑😑😑

I just looked at her like huh??? But that was sexy as fuck. I just wanna take her back to the crib and fuck the shit outta her.

Tiff: so why r they working together more????

Kevin: well I just thought that it would be good for them to start doing projects and maybe be close.

Tiff started laughing and then stopped. Oh shit. I know what it means and I'm not gonna stop my baby. She's the boss lady.

Tiff: no. I don't want him to continue working with a thot that my man used to fuck.

Everyone was shocked and I just sat back and smirked. I love my wife. She is fucking the best. Tanaya got red.

Tanaya: bitch who r u calling a thot????

Tiff: u Thotanaya. See u just popped up after years hoping that Trey will start fucking ur popcorn homewrecker hoe ass again but he doesn't want u. He never wanted u. Tremaine wants me so back the fuck up off of my husband or u gotta have to deal with me. Pregnant or not. Let's go baby.

Shit. She doesn't have to tell me twice. So she grabbed my hand while I was up on her fat ass as we were walking. I'm telling y'all. My baby plays no games when someone is trying her and especially those thots. But anyways I smacked her ass and licked my lips.

Me: feisty ass.

She smiled and I smirked and licked my lips at her again. My back was on the wall while she was seductively touching me.

Tiff: I just gotta show bitches that ur ass is mine. All mine.

Me: oh yeah??? Well I'm bout to show these niggaz that ur ass is mine as well.

I was holding her while I lifted her chin up with my finger to try to get a kiss but she was being hard to get. I like that.

Me: come on now. Why do u wanna play with a nigga??? Come here tho ma.

I slid my hands down to her ass and grabbed that while she moaned. We started kissing with tongue. Tiff got turned on and she knows who's the boss in this relationship.

Tiff: *moaning* daddy.

Without a word I took her hand and walked out to go back to the crib. I'm bout to show her that daddy is gonna work her out.

The questions of this chapter: will Tanaya leave them alone???? Is she scared of Tiff???? What do y'all think bout Tiff??? She plays no games.

Comment and vote 😍😍😍😍

Tiffy 💫💫💫💫