his problems

Trey POV

Tiff: baby???

It has been two days since we got here and I haven't seen this nigga yet. Frustrating as I was I started drinking a lot again.

Tiff tried to grab the bottle from me but I refused

Tiff tried to grab the bottle from me but I refused. She looked at me with so much hurt in her eyes and I just looked at her with anger.

I don't know why I was mad at her

I don't know why I was mad at her. I was just mad.

Tiff: baby stop. U know I hate when u drink like this.

Me: Tiff don't start bitching with that shit again. Damn 😠😠😠😠

She let tears rolling down and just walked away. I sighed and rubbed my head before I went after her. I don't wanna cause her stress because she's carrying my child now. I grabbed her waist before she went downstairs with my mumma and my grumma.

Me: sorry. I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to say that. I just wanna...

Tiff: I know. U don't wanna think bout him. I understand Tremaine. It's ok.

Me: no it's not even ok that I'm drinking and taking my anger on u. I'm not trying to do that with u again.

She looked down for a minute and looked up at me.

Me: it was my fault that I ran away from my responsibilities when u got pregnant with Treria. I should have been taking care of u when u needed me and then I wouldn't disappear for two days and instead of being careless and stressing u out. I fucked up. What kinda husband and a father that I am???

Tiff grabbed my face and looked in my eyes. She still had tears falling down and kissed my lips.

Tiff: ur the best husband and the best father that I can never imagined. Don't doubt that ur not baby. It wasn't ur fault. U had to do what u gotta do to protect me and Treria and I understood it. I love u Tremaine and don't forget that. We can get through this together.