happy family time/execution part 2

Trey POV

*Next day*

Me: I don't know if we should do this way

Me: I don't know if we should do this way. I don't like how it looks.

Today I was meeting with another stylist in Brooklyn because I have an award to go and Tiff was at her new store meeting with Wayne to see the last finishing up in the store. I'm really proud of my wife but I need her to style me because apparently this french gurl doesn't have shit for me.

Me: someone hand me my phone please.

Bull gave me it so I could call Tiff.

Tiff: hello???

Me: baby where r u at???

Tiff: Manhattan. I'm doing a little bit of shopping. Why???

Me: I need ur help. This gurl doesn't have any clothes for me and shit. I'm starting to get aggravated.

Tiff: actually I'm shopping for u because I know how u r and plus no bitch can style u better than wifey can. How r my babies???

Me: the kids r actually with Bibi right now. Well except for Vaeh. She was sleeping when Bibi came so I decided to take her with me.

Tiff: ok. Well I'm bout to come to Brooklyn now.

Me: ight baby. I love u.

Tiff: love u too.

I hung up and looked at Vaeh bout to get some shit.

Me: lil mumma come here.

She was walking to a puddle with her Cubby. She knows better than going to a puddle.

Me: Vaeh.

She wasn't listening to me and so I got up and started walking to her.

Me: Nevaeh come here now. That's yucky.

I grabbed her before she fell in the puddle.

Nevaeh: water.

Me: no. That's nasty.

She started whining.

Me: r u serious right now 😒😒😒😒