try to stay clear

Nashua POV

Me: Kam... KAMSAH!!!!

Kamsah: yes momma.

Me: get my mediation outta my room baby.

He nodded and ran upstairs to my room while I sighed. I was exhausted. Being a single mother is hard and especially when I don't know who is Kamsah's father. It gotta be Trey or Que. Me and Trey were fucking around for a few months after I broke up with Que but I did start messing with him again around the time I got pregnant. I didn't tell Trey because of his career and he started liking Tiff. She's a bad little shawty that every nigga wanna be with. I wonder how is she these days... But anyways the doorbell rang and I sighed as I walked up to the door to answer it. Surprisingly it was Trey and Ms. April and I was happy to see them.

Me: oh hey y'all. What a surprise. Come in. Come in.

They came in the house and April immediately hugged me with tears in her eyes like mines.

April: why didn't u tell me baby????

Me: I don't know. I don't know. I'm sorry April. I was just scared.

April: it's ok baby. I'm here now for u and my grandbaby. U understand me???

I nodded and Trey looked at me and I looked at him. He grabbed me and hugged me when I was just crying in his arms.

Me: I'm sorry Trey. I wanna tell u bout him but... 😭😭😭😭

Trey: hey it's ok Nash. Regardless if he's not my son I'm gonna be there still.

Kamsah: momma????

We all looked at him