I wouldn't hurt her ever again

Trey POV

Aj: DADDY!!!!!

Me: boy stop that yelling. Ur sister is still sleeping but what do u want???

Aj: Can u help me with my math homework???

Me: yeah. Come on.

He walked over and sat down with me.

Me: ok. What is 2 + 2???

Aj: ummm... Four.

Me: good... 5 + 5.

Aj: 🤔🤔🤔🤔 six???

Me: nope. Think bout it. If u had five toy cars and I gave u five more then how many cars would u have all together????

Aj took his time to count.

Aj: ten!!!!

Me: 😏😏😏😏 good job. Ur very smart for ur age. I'm proud of u lil man.

Then I heard my youngest baby gurl crying. I stood up and walked upstairs to her room. She just woke up and started rubbing her eyes while she was crying. I smiled.

Me: ayeeee. Wassup lil mumma. Why r u crying???

Nevaeh: dada 😖😖😖😖

She reached for me and I picked her up and she rested her head on my shoulder. She is such a daddy's little gurl. I can't even believe that she is turning one soon. I remember when I made her. That was a great night.

*2013*

So me and Tiff were in the club and we were just chilling in the VIP section. Treria and Aj were spending the night with my mumma so Tiff had a break. I just came home from London for three weeks so I hadn't been getting some pussy since then but tonight is on. Me and Tiff just spent hours of kissing touching and loving on each other in the club. Lemme put on some Jodeci on and I'll tear that ass up. But anyways my baby was looking so good right now like damn baby.

Tiff: what r u looking at???

She smiled because she knows the deal. I licked my lips.

Me: I'm looking at u. Got a nigga hard and shit.

Tiff: yeah daddy???

Me: hell yeah ma. I missed u so fucking much.

Tiff: so let's go home and I can show u how much I missed u.

Damn she was getting turned on like I was. Shit. We need to go home now.

***

We even haven't made it upstairs yet and I got her up against the wall kissing all over her. I picked her up and carried her upstairs to our room. Tiff started kissing me as she was kicking her high heels off and I sat down on the bed. I put my hands on her waist and she sat on my lap. She repositioned herself to sit as if she was straddling me. That was all it took for my dick to get hard again. I unzipped the back of her dress and pulled it down and began cupping her titties as we continued kissing. She felt my big dick against her because she then started grinding against me. I was ready to take her to the bed. I guided her off my lap and picked her short thick ass up and laid her down on the bed. I reached down to move her panties to the side and began fingering her pussy. It was so wet.