slow motion drama

Trey POV

*next day*

So I was recording a joint for Khaled and Nevaeh was in the room dancing while Tiff was chilling on the couch. We were getting money. I mean we were getting stacks of paper and I was sending a video message to Khaled.

Me: aye yo Khaled!!!! We got another one!!!

Nevaeh was running around in circles and laughing. She's something else but that's my baby. But anyways she ran over to me and I picked her up and kissed her.

Me: 😏😏😏😏 wassup baby gurl??? U wanna listen to daddy while he sings???

She was holding some money that I gave to her and I put her down so she can go to Tiff.

Me: go with mommy.

She ran to her while I put my headphones on and set the mic up.

Me: 🎶🎶🎶🎶You know when I'm opposite of you it drives me so fuckin' crazy
Got my head between your legs
Kissin' on your favorite places
Girl you make a mess
How you got me makin' sticky faces
You like to get gone off that liq
One more shot, one more sip, you get so into it, girl
I bet the neighbors, bet they know us
Pussy bomb when you cum, girl you blow up, girl
And other niggas can't do nothin' for ya
I pledge you mine, you know you keep me focused
Said them other niggas stop wasting their time
You mine, you mine, you mine, you mine🎶🎶🎶🎶

After I sang my verse and edited it I rolled my chair to my babies while Tiff was rocking Nevaeh to sleep. I got up and sat down with them and looked at my baby gurl sleeping on Tiff's chest which means that I can get it in with wifey. I started kissing her neck.

Tiff: baby stoooop. We can't while she is with us.

Me: *a seductive tone* just put her in her room baby.

Tiff: 😏😏😏😏 didn't u have enough ass yet????

Me: nope 😏😏😏😏

She giggled and I licked my lips. I know she wants me like I want her.

Tanaya POV

So I was on the set of the Slow Motion video already and I was waiting for Trey to come out. His wife was in his dressing room doing god knows what. She's a bitch but I'm not scared to take her place. I know Trey wants me. He is just trying to make that bitch happy but not for long. But anyways I walked to the room and started hearing that bitch moaning and shit. The door was cracked so hell yeah I started watching.

Tiff: *moaning* mmm baby.

Trey: damn ma.

I only can see him fucking her from the back and she started moaning louder while he sped his pace up. They started kissing and then they released a sound. I guess they were done. They were breathing hard and he was kissing that fat bitch.