something ain't right

Trey POV

Me: aye yo. Start that track back.

I was in the studio with my niggaz Chisanity and Mu later on that day. I was recording Serve It Up for Trigga Reloaded for two days and I didn't like how that I sounded.

Chisanity: ur ready???

I nodded and put my headphones on. I was waiting for the music coming back on as I started singing.

Me: 🎶🎶🎶🎶serve it up, serve it up🎶🎶🎶🎶 Ugh!!!! I need to fucking smoke.

I took my headphones off and walked outta the booth. I hate that I'm not focusing on my music but with doing everything like a man that should do is hard even though I don't complain about it. I walked in the kitchen where wifey was with my baby gurlz.

Me: what r u eating lil mumma 😏😏😏😏

Treria was doing homework as Vaeh was busy eating some cut up bananas and then she was trying to gimme some. My baby is the cutest baby that I love and nothing can change that.

Me: mmm... Ur eating some bananas???

She laughed and clapped her hands. Tiff smiled at us while she was making dinner.

Tiff: how is the song going???

Me: good but something is missing.

Tiff: well maybe u need something that u had some experience on.

Me: 😏😏😏😏 like eating ur sweet pus...

Tiff: TREMAINE!!!!!

Me: what???

Tiff: the gurlz r in here 😂😂😂😂

Me: so??? Treria got her headphones in and Vaeh is only a baby.

Tiff: whatever.

Me: so how was ur day baby???

Tiff: good... I saw ur old friend Tanaya today.

Me: where???

Tiff: while I was getting my nails done with Sev. How did u meet her anyways???

Damn I was hoping she wouldn't ask me that and she knows when I'm lying or not. I took a deep breath before I spoke.

Me: I used to fuck with her. I met her in '08 after we broke up but that's in the past baby.

Tiff: *rolling her eyes* I knew it.

Me: baby I wasn't really serious with her. It was just fun. I was young then but now I have u back. I love u baby. Ur my wife. My baby. I'm not gonna fuck up again.

Tiff sighed.

Tiff: ok. But I don't trust her at all Trey. U know how I am.

Me: ok baby. I understand. Gimme a kiss.

I pucked my lips and she giggled and then we kissed. I went back to my studio and smoked with my niggaz and I was ready to do my song. I went back to the booth and put my headphones on.

Mu: ur ready nigga????

Me: yeah. Start that shit.

He did and then the music started flowing through my ears as I started singing.