y'all bitches r weak

Trey POV

Me: baby

Me: baby.

Tiff: I'll be waiting in the car 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I sighed. I intentionally didn't mean to pick Tanaya up and make her laugh. I was just acting and yeah I took it a little bit more farther that I should but I didn't mean to upset my baby like that. So I put my shirt on and grabbed my keys but people wanted me to stay and chill and especially Tanaya.

Tanaya: come on now Tremaine 😀😀😀😀 We need to celebrate.

Me: nah I gotta go. The video is over so we r done working together. Now I got a wife that I need to tend to so leave me alone.

I just walked away to my car while Tiff was on her phone ignoring me.

Me: baby I didn't mean to upset u like that. It was a stupid mistake that I did. I was wrong. I fucked up. I'm sorry baby.

Tiff: *sighing* ok... I forgive u. I'm not that mad at u and plus it's almost Valentine's Day so ur lucky that I love u more than life.

Me: I love u more than everything else baby 😏😏😏😏

We started kissing while I was feeling up on her thigh and we stopped while we smiled at each other. I seductively started biting my bottom lip at her and she giggled.

Me: so where do u wanna go now????

Tiff: anywhere that u wanna go.

Me: I know where 😏😏😏😏

Tiff: where baby???? 😏😏😏😏

Me: u will see baby.

I started my car up and started driving to where that I wanna go. It was a little place that I always took Tiff while we were in Cali and just chilled there.