this shit can't be happening

Trey POV

Me: *angrily* this is fucking bullshit man!!!! How the fuck can she be in it???? 😠😠😠😠

Kevin: come on Trey. She would be perfect for the video. It will be boost up the rate.

Me: well fuck the rate. Get another gurl for it.

Kevin: I'm sorry Trey. Tanaya got paid to do it with u. It's only for one day. U can handle it.

I sighed and shook my head. This couldn't be happening to me now. Naw. Fuck that. Tiff is gonna be pissed when she's gonna find out because I just told her to not work with Tanaya and now she's gonna be in the Slow Motion video. Fuck. So after I talked to Kev on the phone I was driving to my baby's office for the meeting. I gotta tell her bout this bullshit even though she's gonna be mad at me.

***

Tiff: hey baby. Ur early.

Me: well I missed my wife and wanna chill with ur fine ass before the meeting 😏😏😏😏

She giggled.

Me: so what r u working on baby???

Tiff: nothing. Just looking at Tanaya's style so I can explain to Gina. I gave her Tanaya because Gina is new and has no clients. Ur right. I don't need the stress.

She stood up and walked to her filer cabinet and started putting papers in. I just sat in her chair and rubbed my forehead thinking bout what that I'm gonna say. I sighed.

Me: baby we need to talk.

Tiff: bout what baby???

Me: don't be mad at me but umm... Tanaya is gonna be in the Slow Motion video.

Tiff sighed and turned around to me and gave me a different look. She didn't look mad which it was a good thing but I can tell that she's upset bout it. I don't blame her. She pouted.

Tiff: did u want her to be in it 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Me: of course not baby. I didn't make that decision. Shit if I could u know that I would pick u.

Tiff: I know but it's gonna be hard for me to watch her with u. Kissing and that because she's pretty.

Me: no baby. Don't think that because she doesn't have anything on u. Ur the baddest chick in the world ma. Tanaya means zero to me. That's the past and ur my present and future. I love u Tiffany Neverson and that will never change for anything.

Tiff: 😍😍😍😍 I love u too Tremaine Neverson.

She walked over to me and I grabbed her and held her by the waist while we started kissing. I added my tongue in it and then I started kissing her jawline down to her neck down to her cleavage that the twins were coming outta her blouse. I unbuttoned the top and she started giggling and moving my head out.

Tiff: what r u doing???

Me: *licking his lips and having a seductive voice* trying to get it in with u baby.

I grabbed her fat ass while I started undoing her red lace bra and started sucking on her titties and she moaned. But of course someone knocked on the door but they didn't come in.