look at this bitch

Tiffany POV

Me: so what can I help u with ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Not that I was really interested in the bitch but it was funny that she was in my office. Look at this bitch. Thinks that she's a fucking Hollywood supermodel with her black clothing and shade like bye Felicia. But as a professional businesswoman that I am I gotta keep it cool.

Tanaya: well from what I've been hearing ur the best celebrity stylist and I was really wondering if u would like to style me.

This bitch must be crazy or something like really??? Hmm... I wonder why.

Me: u want me to be ur stylist???

Tanaya: well yeah. Trey kept talking to me bout u and ur dreams as a celebrity stylist and that. He kept going on and on bout u forever so I wanna see for myself if ur really good.

She laughed and I did too but I was laughing at her. She was trying to be cool with me and shit which I wasn't buying it. She's another one of those popcorn hoes from Trey's past and trying to get him back like bitch please. I smiled at this bitch.

Me: well of course he did 😏😏😏😏

Tanaya: So how have y'all been together???

Me: ten years. We have been inseparable ever since. Trey is an amazing husband and father to our four kids.

Tanaya: *fake smiling* oh... I didn't know that he has more than two kids. Y'all kids must adore him.

Me: yeah and especially our daughter Nevaeh. She's a daddy's little gurl for sure.

Tanaya: is that y'all kids in the picture???

Me: yep. Those r my four babies. Our oldest daughter Treslyn is his twin and Aj looks up to Trey as his dad. Ever since Trey was very emotional while I was giving birth to him they have a bond like I have a bond with Noah.

Tanaya: so Trey isn't ur son's re...

Me: no but he adopted him. Aj's father is August Alsina. Trey and I were broken up for a few years and trying to co parenting and I dated Aug for three years but it didn't work out with us and before I had Aj I guess Cupid wanted me to give Trey another chance. So I did and now we r happily married with two beautiful baby gurlz and I'm expecting again. Tremaine wants another boy this time.

I looked at this bitch and she looked very uncomfortable and bothered by what that I said. Awww. This bitch is sad now that my MAN had moved on. I mean... Look at me and look at her. Beside me being pregnant I'm thick ok. My body is like Amber Rose and Blac Chyna but I'm all natural with good long hair and a pretty face with hazel and brown eyes. This bitch needs to eat twenty cheeseburgers. Looking like a fucking coke head prostitute. I wonder how did Trey meet this bitch. Really I don't even wanna know. But anyways I heard the door knocked.

Trey: hey baby. I brought u some lunch.

Trey POV

So I was walking to Tiff's office with my baby gurl in my arms. We were bringing her some lunch from Ruby's Tuesdays. That's her favorite restaurant. But anyways I was greeting people while I was walking. They got used to see me daily because I'm married to Tiff and I'm her client.

Dwayne: hey Trey.

Me: wassup???

I knocked on the door before I walked in.

Me: hey baby. I brought u some lunch.

She was sitting at her desk and talking to someone which I wasn't paying attention to them at first but then the person turned around to face me. What the fuck??? It was Tanaya and she smiled at me. Tiff stood up and smiled.

Tiff: awww baby.

I put her food on her desk and we kissed and then she grabbed Vaeh outta my arms.

Tiff: mommas u brought mommy some lunch with daddy???

Nevaeh nodded.

Tanaya: aww. What an adorable baby gurl that y'all have... Hello Tremaine 😏😏😏😏

I hate when she calls my full name. I was trying to avoid eye contact with her. This shit is too much for me.

Me: hi Tanaya.

Tiff: Tanaya is probably gonna be my new client.

Wait what???? Oh hell naw.

Tanaya: yeah Trey. Ur gonna be seeing me a lot. And ur right. Tiff is the best celebrity stylist.

How did she know that??? I didn't tell her shit but what that Tiff was meant to me. That's all.

Tanaya: well I gotta go. Tiff thank u and I can't wait for the meeting. Bye bye cutie pie... Bye Tremaine.

She started walking out while she seductively moved her hips. Tiff didn't notice that but I did and I was really uncomfortable. After she left I sat down and sighed before I said this to my wife.

Me: don't work with her...

The question of this chapter: why doesn't Trey want Tiff to be working with Tanaya??? Will Tiff listen to Trey??? THE DRAMA AND UNEXPECTED JOURNEY WILL BEGIN!!!! Buckle y'all seatbelts. Tanaya Henry is in the mm.

Comment and vote 😍😍😍😍

Tiffy 💫💫💫💫