getting ready for the plan

Trey POV

Paul: ur honor my client Tremaine is an amazing father and an incredible husband and one of the best entertainers in the world

Paul: ur honor my client Tremaine is an amazing father and an incredible husband and one of the best entertainers in the world. Why would he be a killer and he has everything that he ever wanted in life????

David: ur honor if I may inform u that my client Tanaya was on the phone with Quenty Neverson on the night of his death and Tremaine was out on the same exact night.

Paul: if he was murdered which there is no poof of that. No discovery of the body and if I may inform u that Tremaine was at the hospital with his wife while she was fighting for her life.

Judge: and why was Mrs. Neverson at the hospital Mr. Neverson????

He looked at me while I stood up and I was ready to testify against this crazy bitch.

Me: ur honor my wife was raped by my brother at my house while I was at my bachelor party with my friends. I found her unconscious in our bed umm... naked. He was choking her til... She became unconscious.

I wiped my tears away because that night was the worst night of my life. Seeing Tiff just laying in the bed that we share and make love daily basis killed me because she's my woman. I remembered that like it was yesterday.

*Flashback to seven months ago*

Me: I gotta get to my baby man. I just hope that she's ok and my kids r ok. I'm gonna kill this mothafucka as soon as I see him 😡😡😡😡

I was riding back to my house with my niggaz Chris and Aug. Chris was doing 90 while me and Aug were loading five guns up. I kept calling Tiff's phone over and over again but she won't answer.

Me: come on baby gurl. Please pick up. Please baby.

A tear dropped from my eye because I was scared to lose my baby. She's bout to be my wife and she's the mother of my two kids. I can't go on without her.

Chris: she's not answering????

I shook my head as the tears were falling down. I need to hear her voice man. I need to see her smile while she's holding our youngest baby gurl as soon I walked in our room. I need my wife.