stay the fuck away from my family

Trey POV

Tiff: why not baby????

Me: I just don't want u to work with her.

Tiff: I'm sorry baby but I already signed her and it could be bring us more money. She's a model baby.

I understand that she wants more clients but I know Tanaya. She's crazy and I don't want my wife to deal her crazy bullshit.

Me: I don't care. I just don't want u to work with Tanaya at all. Why don't u give her to Sophie or somebody else???

Tiff: baby it's only business. It's not like I'm gonna be friends with her.

Me: *sighing* but u don't know her ma. I'm not with u working with someone that I used to fuck. That's crazy. Fuck no.

Tiff sighed and rolled her eyes.

Tiff: ok. I understand where ur coming from and I'll try to see who can be her stylist but if I can't find one for her I'm taking her as a client.

Me: whatever... So what were u doing before that???

Tiff: working on ur look for the awards. I think that u should have a dark color like blue or black. I'm not sure.

I stood up and walked over to her clipboard and looked at the idea that she created for me. I'm telling y'all. My baby is the best celebrity stylist and fashion designer ever. She just opened a store here in Atlanta and she's gonna open another one in New York City soon. I'm so proud of her.

Me: I like that one on the right baby.

Tiff: yeah I was thinking bout that one too. It's sexier on u 😏😏😏😏

Me: 😏😏😏😏 of course and with my sexy date. Where r u wearing???

Tiff: ummm... I don't know yet. I can't really fit anything anymore. I'm going shopping with Kelly this week. I miss her.

Me: oh she's coming down here???

Tiff: yeah. She's coming with Titan today so that Vaeh can have a play date and plus she has a meeting today.

Then someone knocked on the door.

Dwayne: Tiff Kelly Rowland is here.

Tiffany POV

Me: ok send her in.

Then he let her in my office and we both squealed with excitement while we hugged. Kelly is one of my good friends. We have been known each other for a few years now and I'm her stylist. She's the sweetest person that I met. I love her.

Kelly: wassup gurl. I miss u so much 😊😊😊😊

Me: omg I know. It felt like forever that I saw u. U look fabulous.

Kelly: me??? No u look fabulous Tiff and I can see that ur expecting again. Congratulations. Trey ur really serious bout having a big family with Tiff.

Trey: u know how I roll. Wassup home gurl 😏😏😏😏

They hugged and then she looked at Nevaeh with a smile on her face.

Kelly: awww!!!!!! She's a little cutie pie. Every time I see her or Treria they look like u more Trey.

Trey: 😏😏😏😏 thanks. Well we r leaving now. Ready to go bye bye lil mumma???

She reached over for her daddy while he grabbed her from my arms and then we kissed.

Trey: see u when ur home. I love u baby.

Me: love u too. Bye mommas. Be a good gurl for daddy. Love u.

I kissed her and kissed Trey again. They left and Kelly smiled.

Kelly: y'all r so cute together. I'm glad he makes u happy.

Me: thanks boo. I'm happy that we r married now. Well shall we start this meeting????

Kelly: yes.

Trey POV

*the next day*

So I was at the gym with my niggaz Chris and Aug and I was telling them bout this Tanaya shit. I know that she's plotting something crazy.

Me: something ain't right. I mean she can't stand that I would always be talking bout Tiff. Now she's everywhere that my baby goes.

August: well maybe she changed.

Chris: change my ass!!!! Nigga how did that bitch know where that Tiff works at??? Trey never mentioned that information to her. Yo I'm with u Trey. She's up into something. Point blank period. Now the question is what r u gonna do bout it???

I sighed and thought bout it. Tanaya doesn't know bout the other lifestyle that I have but I just can't kill her for nothing. I don't know what that I'm gonna do. I just want her to stay away from my family. This shit is too much for me.

Me: man I even don't know what that I'm gonna do. I just wish Tiff would listen to me bout Tanaya. I don't want my baby to start working with her. I'll be right back. This shit is too much for me.

I walked away to get something to drink. As I was looking my options I felt someone grabbing my dick. What the fuck??? I turned around quickly and oh hell naw!!!!

Me: Tanaya what the fuck r u doing here 😠😠😠😠

Tanaya: 😏😏😏😏 come on baby. I know u miss me. Don't act like that.

Me: no the fuck I don't. I'm happily married with kids now. I love my wife.

Tanaya: I know u do. I mean she's sexy as fuck. I'm really looking forward to work with her so we can be close friends. U know how I do.

Me: Tanaya stop!!!! Ur not gonna work with Tiff. I want u to leave me and my wife alone. Stay the fuck away from my family.

I just walked outta the gym and got in my car to go home. I really need to talk to Tiff now. This shit is getting weirder than I expect.

Ok. The questions of today: why didn't Tiff listen to Trey bout Tanaya???? What will Trey do??? Should Tiff work with Tanaya??? Kelly Rowland is in the mm. I need alotta votes and comments so comment comment comment comment COMMENT and VOTE!!!!!!

Tiffy 😍😍😍😍