she like it when I'm nasty

Trey POV

Tiff: *moaning* ahhh shit daddy!!!! Fuck!!!!! 💦💦💦💦

Me: u like that mami???

I was beating her pussy up in the backseat while we were heading to the studio. She's a freak forreal. Her pussy stays tight and wet that drives me crazy.

Tiff: fuck me baby.

Me: *smacks her ass* wrong name baby.

I sped my pace up so she can feel it in her stomach. She was scratching my back under my shirt while I was kissing all over her. Her walls was tightening around my dick as I was thrusting in her.

Tiff: omg daddy!!!! I'm bout to... DAAAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY!!!

Me: come for me baby. Let that shit out.

She was busting all over my dick and then I came in her while we were breathing hard.

Me: damn bae.

Tiff just giggled and kissed me. I got off of her and buckled and zipped my pants up. Then I started kissing her neck while I was rubbing her tiny baby bump.

Tiff: 😊😊😊😊 baeeeee. Come on. Stop being nasty.

Me: 🎶🎶🎶🎶she a freak. She said she like it when I'm nasty🎶🎶🎶🎶

Tiff: who???? Me????

I nodded while I was seductively biting my bottom lip and continued singing to my woman.

Me: 🎶🎶🎶🎶beat the pussy in the backseat🎶🎶🎶🎶

Tiff: boy please. Don't be cocky bout it.

Me: I ain't ma. I'm confident bout what that I have 😏😏😏😏

Tiff: mhmm whatever but don't forget bout tomorrow.

Me: I won't baby. What time tho???

Tiff: 2:15. Ur meeting is before Tanaya's meeting.

I sighed because she doesn't listen to me. I don't want my wife to work with a crazy psycho bitch.

Me: I just told u to not work with her baby.

Tiff: baby what's the problem with me getting money???

Me: it's not bout that. U can work with Kim Kardashian or Rihanna or whoever that u want but not her.

Tiff: I know u don't like her either but it's just business.

Me: whatever. I don't wanna talk bout it anymore.

Tiff sighed. She doesn't understand bout what that I'm trying to tell her. She doesn't know her the way that I know her.

Tiff: fine. I won't work with her.

I looked at her.

Tiff: I don't want this affects our marriage baby. Ur my husband and the last thing that I don't wanna do is making u mad.