Tremaine Aldon Neverson Jr

Tiffany POV

It has been five hours that I was in labor and it seems like Tj doesn't wanna take easy on me at all

It has been five hours that I was in labor and it seems like Tj doesn't wanna take easy on me at all. This time I wish I'm on drugs now because I can't take it anymore and Trey is getting on my nerves now.

Trey: breathe baby.

Me: if u don't just shut the fuck up Tremaine 😑😑😑😑

Trey: baby I'm just saying.

Then I started crying because it hurt so bad and Trey was putting a cold washcloth on my head. Even though I wanna kill him to do this to me again he's amazing with being patient with me because I was just being a bitch to him.

Me: don't touch me Tremaine. U did this to me. U did it. I want my mommy 😭😭😭😭

Unfortunately she was still at the airport with my dad trying to catch a flight to here and so it was just Mumma Gumma Rose the kids and Trey's annoying ass for now. I have alotta supporters that r coming to the house and Sarah checked me again and said that I was almost ready to start pushing. I looked at Trey and he looked at me and kissed my forehead. This is it. My baby boy is coming. A baby that me and his father wanted and created nine months ago...

*December in 2014*

So I'm home now and Trey is taking a break from his career to take care of me and the kids. The doctor ran some tests on me and I don't have any diseases and I'm not pregnant which is good because I was on birth control when Que raped me. The cops were asking me questions bout that night but I didn't really say so much because I don't wanna remember it or him. Trey didn't say anything bout Que either which it was weird because I know that he wanna find Que and kill him but Trey was acting like nothing is gonna happen. We were in the living room as he was watching some football and eating some hot wings. I had my leg around him and looked at him.

Me: baby???

Trey: yeah wassup baby.

Me: I'm still scared.

He cut off the tv and then turned towards me.

Trey: scared of what baby???

Me: what if ur brother will...

Trey: that nigga is dead now. U don't have to be worrying bout him again... Him and his bitch. Both r dead for a month. We shot them and burned them in an old warehouse.

I kissed him and he looked into my eyes and then he whiped my tears away.

Trey: ur the most beautiful gurl that I know. I can't believe that ur my wife already but I can't wait for our wedding.